Windows 10: My Brand new computer will not download windows 11..

Discus and support My Brand new computer will not download windows 11.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It says I don’t meet system requirements but I run Ryzen 9 7950x3d 1T ssd. 64g of ram. And a Radeon 7900 xtx. The bios is also updated to the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shawn Selfors, Jan 22, 2024.

1. My Brand new computer will not download windows 11..

It says I don’t meet system requirements but I run Ryzen 9 7950x3d 1T ssd. 64g of ram. And a Radeon 7900 xtx. The bios is also updated to the latest version? Someone please help me.

:)

Shawn Selfors, Jan 22, 2024

2. brand new yoga 900 sound won't unmute

Hi Ginafeletar,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Is it OEM copy of Windows 10?
    I suggest you to download and install the latest audio drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

As you are mentioning it is a brand new computer, I suggest you to check with the computer manufacturer customer support and check if it helps.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 22, 2024
  3. Brand new computer windows 11

Hello Everyone

I just bought and set up a brand new computer. How do I stop my computer from saving everything to One Drive? I just want data stored the regular way computers use to save data (wherever that is). Now that the computer is set up I cant go back.

Also I am not sure what sync means but I have a window 10 computer that I did not want to sync so I had to set up a whole new microsoft account. Will this cause problems when I try to use microsoft word on the window 11 even though it is installed on window 10?

I wrote some time back that latest update some how prevented edge from playing movie trailers only on one site- SO I bought new computer with window 11- it is doing the same thing/

Thanks

NikoleRoth, Jan 22, 2024
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

My Brand new computer will not download windows 11..

Recently got a stop error on my brand new computer

Hi Kevin,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you check first if your computer is up to date. You may follow these steps on how to check for updates:

• In the search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update.
    • Select Windows Update.
    • On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 22, 2024
Thema:

My Brand new computer will not download windows 11..

1. My Brand new computer will not download windows 11.. - Similar Threads - Brand computer download

2. My Brand new computer will not download windows 11..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Brand new computer will not download windows 11..: It says I don’t meet system requirements but I run Ryzen 9 7950x3d 1T ssd. 64g of ram. And a Radeon 7900 xtx. The bios is also updated to the latest version? Someone please help me....
  3. Brand new computer windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new computer windows 11: Hello EveryoneI just bought and set up a brand new computer. How do I stop my computer from saving everything to One Drive? I just want data stored the regular way computers use to save data wherever that is. Now that the computer is set up I cant go back.Also I am not sure...
  4. Brand new computer windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new computer windows 11: Hello EveryoneI just bought and set up a brand new computer. How do I stop my computer from saving everything to One Drive? I just want data stored the regular way computers use to save data wherever that is. Now that the computer is set up I cant go back.Also I am not sure...
  5. Bought a brand new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bought a brand new computer: Well it seems the virus, replicator or whatever intruded my old computer, just took everything over. Couldn't delete suspicious stuff Had Advanced Security Pro installed a week after I got it. It kept making users & made a group policy. But nothing ever caught it! These...
  6. Brand new computer crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new computer crashing.: Bought a brand new gaming desktop today for $1600, haven't even had it a total of 12 hours and it crashes randomly, doesn't even blue screen, It just black screens then reboots itself in about 5 seconds, not entirely sure what to do....
  7. My Old computer to a Brand new computer

in Windows 10 Support
    My Old computer to a Brand new computer: I have been running a HP Pavilion P7-1410 with operating version Windows 8.1. 6.3 I went out and bought a New HP Pavilion Both are desktops TP01-0165z operating version Windows 10 version number not sure haven't even hooked it up yet completely brand new.. I also have...
  8. WIndows 10 broke my brand new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows 10 broke my brand new computer: I have a laptop that is less than 3 weeks old, yesterday it kept rebooting into srttrail.txt error constantly, so i did a reinstall of windows 10, now today i've been using it, and it blue screened again today! What is going on with windows? No minidump folders were made and...
  9. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...
  10. Downloads on brand new Windows 10 computer...or rather lasck thereof!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads on brand new Windows 10 computer...or rather lasck thereof!: Why can my brand new windows 10 desktop NOTY download any file, anytime or any source (Including Microsoft downloads!?) Beyond frustrated to see how the techs are putting blame on everyone...except Microsoft Windows 10 ITSELF..? Be nice to get some solid advise on how to...