Windows 10: My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10

Discus and support My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dareu mouse that supports both 2.4 radio as well as Bluetooth. Unfortunately the sensitivity settings are better in Bluetooth then they are in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dark Sceptor, Sep 20, 2024 at 2:42 AM.

1. My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10

I have a Dareu mouse that supports both 2.4 radio as well as Bluetooth. Unfortunately the sensitivity settings are better in Bluetooth then they are in radio mode. I turned on the radio, went into Windows/Settings/Bluetooth and told it to discover a new device. I then switched my mouse to Bluetooth and put it in discover mode. After five minutes it still won't discover my mouse.ON THE OTHER HAND -- I ran Linux before I had to return to Windows. It discovered my mouse on this computer without a problem. I just put my Windows install into dual boot with a different build of Linux and still Linux

:)

Dark Sceptor, Sep 20, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Sep 20, 2024 at 2:43 AM
  4. M0UNIR Win User

My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10

arc touch Bluetooth mouse not discovered by my laptop Windows 10

i did it but no change

Bluetooth devices adapter is updated and i can see my phone Bluetooth on the laptop and other Bluetooth around me except arc mouse

Thema:

My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10

1. My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - bluetooth mouse isn't

2. My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10: I have a Dareu mouse that supports both 2.4 radio as well as Bluetooth. Unfortunately the sensitivity settings are better in Bluetooth then they are in radio mode. I turned on the radio, went into Windows/Settings/Bluetooth and told it to discover a new device. I then...
  3. My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth mouse isn't discovered by Windows 10: I have a Dareu mouse that supports both 2.4 radio as well as Bluetooth. Unfortunately the sensitivity settings are better in Bluetooth then they are in radio mode. I turned on the radio, went into Windows/Settings/Bluetooth and told it to discover a new device. I then...
  4. My bluetooth mouse is paired, but isn't listed in settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth mouse is paired, but isn't listed in settings: My Logitech Anywhere MX mouse paired, but only basic features work, and it doesn't show up in settings under Bluetooth and other devices, but the USB receiver it's paired with IS listed. I didn't get any error messages. The pointer works, but it doesn't copy & paste or drag...
  5. My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth: At first I thought the problem is with my mouse so I change its battery and tried to connect it again in my laptop. But it's still the same it won't connect to the bluetooth in laptop. I also tried restarting my laptop but the problem isn't yet solve. [Original Title: Hello I...
  6. My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse isn't connecting to the Bluetooth: At first I thought the problem is with my mouse so I change its battery and tried to connect it again in my laptop. But it's still the same it won't connect to the bluetooth in laptop. I also tried restarting my laptop but the problem isn't yet solve. [Original Title: Hello I...
  7. Bluetooth not discovering

Bluetooth not discovering: When I attempt to pair a new headset, it is never detected. This problem is new. I have successfully paired other headsets to my computer in the past, and I have successfully paired this headset to other devices. So far, I have done the following: Checked the...
  8. problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10

problem discovering and pairing logitech bluetooth mouse to Windows 10: See subject line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-discovering-and-pairing-logitech-bluetooth/eb26389a-36e1-4052-99bc-bdf906471274
  9. bluetooth headphones not discovered

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth headphones not discovered: I am running windows 10 pro that was upgraded from windows 7 pro. Somehow, it does not discover the new device which is Bluetooth headphones. I have tried every suggestion offered by various website with no success. Is this a problem because windows 10 was upgraded from...
  10. Bluetooth Headset Not discovered

Bluetooth Headset Not discovered: I got a Sony SBH-60, Initially it got connected with the laptop using Bluetooth, but later days it wasnt getting connected with laptop hence i removed the device and try to pair again i couldnt discover the device at all. My laptop runs on Windows 10 and bluetooth chip is...