Windows 10: My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom

Discus and support My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi!I´m having same kind of problem as in this thread, but I do not know how to fix it in my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aino Aulanko, Apr 29, 2023.

1. My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom

Hi!I´m having same kind of problem as in this thread, but I do not know how to fix it in my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headsets-sounds-very-bad-robotic/df37ba4b-848b-47ae-bc86-8857d17f4957How can I find out which hardware update I should do? I have Asus TUF gaming A17, Windows 11.Thank you in advance!Ainoa

:)

Aino Aulanko, Apr 29, 2023
  2. PierreJF Win User

Sound not working after Zoom meeting through Bluetooth

I have an issue where my music does not play through Bluetooth headphones after a Zoom meeting. It was working perfectly fine before, but after my Zoom meeting (which I listened to and participated in using my Bluetooth headphones, the sound didn't work.
    The song was playing, but there was no sound through my headphones. This is a recurring problem after Zoom meetings.

Any suggestions?

PierreJF, Apr 29, 2023
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Issues with Bluetooth headphones and microphone in Microsoft teams

Hi askman, and welcome to Ten Forums.

Checked some threads at reddit about your headset, and you are right. When selected as headset, bidirectional sound is enabled and the sound quality is poor.

Do you have another mic option? Like camera? You can select sound and mic option in Teams for application, an for session. Right clicking Teams icon in Taskbar (or sttings in Teams) gives you some options to select devices in general.

My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom 298709d1600886892t-issues-bluetooth-headphones-microphone-microsoft-teams-image.png

Per session options are available when you make a call, or join the meeting - click on three dots in the middle of bar. Check your device settings there

My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom 298710d1600887158t-issues-bluetooth-headphones-microphone-microsoft-teams-image.png

AndreTen, Apr 29, 2023
  4. My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom

Sound does not work after Zoom meeting

I have an issue where my music does not play through Bluetooth headsets after a meeting. It was working fine before, but after my Zoom meeting the sound didn't work. The song was playing, but there was no sound through my headphones.

How can I solve this sound problem?

JohnRyan469, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom

1. My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphone mic

2. no sound in zoom and headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound in zoom and headphone: Hello, I used Zoom for my teaching. I found there was no sound coming from/to me. So I checked the settings. I used Zoom on a different laptop. It worked. Therefore I assumed it was this laptop matter. I went to Settings in Windows.I tried to audio-check the test. Found out...
  3. no sound in zoom and headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no sound in zoom and headphone: Hello, I used Zoom for my teaching. I found there was no sound coming from/to me. So I checked the settings. I used Zoom on a different laptop. It worked. Therefore I assumed it was this laptop matter. I went to Settings in Windows.I tried to audio-check the test. Found out...
  4. no sound in zoom and headphone

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  6. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  7. My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom

My Bluetooth headphone mic sounds vey bad robotic type in meetings teams/ zoom: Hi!I´m having same kind of problem as in this thread, but I do not know how to fix it in my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headsets-sounds-very-bad-robotic/df37ba4b-848b-47ae-bc86-8857d17f4957How can I find out which hardware...
  8. Sound not working after Zoom meeting through Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound not working after Zoom meeting through Bluetooth: I have an issue where my music does not play through Bluetooth headphones after a Zoom meeting. It was working perfectly fine before, but after my Zoom meeting which I listened to and participated in using my Bluetooth headphones, the sound didn't work. The song was playing,...
  9. Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones

Fix bad sound quality with bluetooth headphones: Hi! I've just bought new pc. I connected bluetooth headphones and got scared of sound quality. Here is my solution: 1. Go to control panel 2. Click on View devices and printers 3. Right click on your headphones 4. Click on Properties 5. Switch to Service tab 6. Turn...
  10. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...