Windows 10: My background turns back to a particular old wallpaper if left for few minutes or restarted.

Discus and support My background turns back to a particular old wallpaper if left for few minutes or restarted. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I personalize my background with new picture or the default given once. Within few minutes it turns back to another particular wallpaper which i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pranika, Aug 23, 2024.

1. Pranika Win User

My background turns back to a particular old wallpaper if left for few minutes or restarted.

When I personalize my background with new picture or the default given once. Within few minutes it turns back to another particular wallpaper which i once kept as my background. This doesn't happen in solid color, themes and slideshows. I have deleted this picture already but now i cant find how this happens and where it is located.

:)

Pranika, Aug 23, 2024

2. Look for particular wallpaper

In this Video is a commercial showing win7 wallpaper. In particular the one at 18 seconds where he suggest that the wallpaper is popping out. But I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Does anyone have any idea where it is?
    Edit: I found it. It's part of the Aero Themes. *Eek! My background turns back to a particular old wallpaper if left for few minutes or restarted. :eek:

Another edit:
    Here's a to unlock other theme packs if you didn't know about it.
    Enjoy!

EastCoasthandle, Aug 23, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Aug 23, 2024
  4. My background turns back to a particular old wallpaper if left for few minutes or restarted.

Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black

Hello,

My Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black when I was running a code on my laptop. I restarted my machine, but it stayed black and did not return to the previous wallpaper. What is the reason? Does it mean that my files are damaged?

ArminNajarpour Foroushani, Aug 23, 2024
Thema:

My background turns back to a particular old wallpaper if left for few minutes or restarted.

1. My background turns back to a particular old wallpaper if left for few minutes or restarted. - Similar Threads - background turns particular

2. My background turns back to a particular old wallpaper if left for few minutes or restarted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My background turns back to a particular old wallpaper if left for few minutes or restarted.: When I personalize my background with new picture or the default given once. Within few minutes it turns back to another particular wallpaper which i once kept as my background. This doesn't happen in solid color, themes and slideshows. I have deleted this picture already but...
  3. Background changes to "Slideshow" after every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background changes to "Slideshow" after every few minutes: Every few minutes my wallpaper changes back to the default window wallpaperI have disabled syncDeleted cached filesChanged my power plan settingsTried all the general fixes sfc /scannow, restart, virus scan in defenderI'm using Asus Vivobook and read about an issue with asus...
  4. PC Deadlocks when it is left inactive for few minuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Deadlocks when it is left inactive for few minuts: Hello, So I have a problem where if I leave my Laptop inactive without any Inputs, It crashes or Deadlocks, This happens very without fail... Sometimes the Force Shutdownby pressing the power button doesn't seem to work.I have changed the Power Plans.I have 16GB Ram and...
  5. Program runs only in the background for a few minutes, then stops

Program runs only in the background for a few minutes, then stops: Hi, I'm using 64-bit Windows 10 and I've been trying to get this program I downloaded to work TapCleanFE, but it never shows up as a window or in the taskbar like a program should, and instead of showing up in Task Manager as an app, it runs as a background process for no...
  6. Background keeps changing back to Dynamic Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background keeps changing back to Dynamic Wallpaper: A week ago I downloaded a dynamic wallpaper to correlate to the time of the day; it's a city scape so the the sunrise screen comes on at sunrise time, noon for noon, and night for night etc. It all correlates to my time zone. I decided I wanted to change it to just one...
  7. Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black: Hello, My Windows 10 background wallpaper turned black when I was running a code on my laptop. I restarted my machine, but it stayed black and did not return to the previous wallpaper. What is the reason? Does it mean that my files are damaged?...
  8. Background wallpaper

Background wallpaper: In Windows 7 you could set a sideshow as a Main Folder and it would pick up all subsidiary folders also, so that the random shots would trawl through all folders. In Windows 10 it seems you can only nominate 1 folder. Is there a way around that? Thx...
  9. Computer Restarts/Freezes/Crashes when it's left alone for a few minutes

Computer Restarts/Freezes/Crashes when it's left alone for a few minutes: For about 3 weeks now, if I leave my computer alone for a few minutes, it either restarts, freezes, or crashes. When it freezes, there isn't anything I can do but shut it down. Any kind of input doesn't do anything. If it crashes, I get a blue :( screen and it gets stuck on...
  10. wallpaper/backgrounds

wallpaper/backgrounds: My win 10 home edition will not let me change my wallpaper anymore since the Oct. update. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet and none of them work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpaperbackgrounds/af486ca3-6b31-4d3e-a8d0-68eab56808ef