Windows 10: my Audio won't work on a certain game

Discus and support my Audio won't work on a certain game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play a lot of fnf, and when I booted up the executable file it wouldn't play the music or any sound whatsoever. Someone help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julianna Ferrell, Aug 19, 2024.

1. my Audio won't work on a certain game

I play a lot of fnf, and when I booted up the executable file it wouldn't play the music or any sound whatsoever. Someone help me.

:)

Julianna Ferrell, Aug 19, 2024
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. GosuGameR Win User
    GosuGameR, Aug 19, 2024
  4. my Audio won't work on a certain game

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Aug 19, 2024
Thema:

my Audio won't work on a certain game

1. my Audio won't work on a certain game - Similar Threads - Audio won't certain

2. my Audio won't work on a certain game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Audio won't work on a certain game: I play a lot of fnf, and when I booted up the executable file it wouldn't play the music or any sound whatsoever. Someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-wont-work-on-a-certain-game/8585ea7d-32ba-4017-9c55-f7a0940be00a
  3. Certain keys won't work on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain keys won't work on my keyboard: The following keys don't work: ctrl, left shift, caps lock, tab, tilde and the number 1I have restarted my pc and even left it off to cool down overnight.I have plugged in a separate keyboard and the same keys do not work.Tried multiple different USB slotsReinstalled the...
  4. Certain keys won't work on my keyboard

Certain keys won't work on my keyboard: The following keys don't work: ctrl, left shift, caps lock, tab, tilde and the number 1I have restarted my pc and even left it off to cool down overnight.I have plugged in a separate keyboard and the same keys do not work.Tried multiple different USB slotsReinstalled the...
  5. My games won't work

My games won't work: I bought a brand new SSD to use as my main storage for programs. I installed Win 10 on it and formated my HDD. Everything was installed correctly and then I installed Steam on C:/, but my games I installed on E:/ the HDD. But those games doesn't seem to work correctly if they...
  6. My games won't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My games won't work: I bought a brand new SSD to use as my main storage for programs. I installed Win 10 on it and formated my HDD. Everything was installed correctly and then I installed Steam on C:/, but my games I installed on E:/ the HDD. But those games doesn't seem to work correctly if they...
  7. My games won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My audio won't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio won't work.: Hi there I have restarted, checked if I used the right speaker, updated my audio driver and trouble shooted and some of my programs which are listed here (Sony Vegas, Discord, And maybe some other programs I haven't tested.) Don't output audio when it shows audio waves going...
  9. Audio not working for certain games/apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio not working for certain games/apps: I've had this problem for a while, for about 6 or so months. Every so often, while i was playing games, my audio would start to bug out, play some loud frequencies, and completely stop. At first, I though it was a problem with Discord on my computer, but after talking to...
  10. No or missing audio in certain games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No or missing audio in certain games: I've updated to 1809 from a fresh install today, and since then some games will either have no audio at all or will be missing audio (music, but no sound effects, or sound effects and no music.) It was fine on the older version, and also I get sound in Windows fine. Anyone...