Windows 10: MY ASUS WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP JUST BLUE SCREENED AND DELETED THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHILE I WAS...

Discus and support MY ASUS WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP JUST BLUE SCREENED AND DELETED THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHILE I WAS... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i started moving it was doing great at first it was preparing ykyk and a few minutes in and it randomly crashed and it deleted the os now its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarcusYF, Oct 17, 2024 at 5:37 AM.

1. MarcusYF Win User

MY ASUS WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP JUST BLUE SCREENED AND DELETED THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHILE I WAS...

when i started moving it was doing great at first it was preparing ykyk and a few minutes in and it randomly crashed and it deleted the os now its going into bios all over when i boot it up error code was KERNEL_ERROR when it blue screened

:)

2. Xylee Del Win User

Blue Screen Error

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered some corrupted system files or a driver conflict. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What is your current antivirus software?
    • What is the preinstalled operating system on your laptop? Is it Windows 7/8/8.1 or Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps on this
    article
    for further troubleshooting.

We'll be waiting for your response.

3. How to bypass "Choose an operating system" blue screen?

Thanks, Malok, I think I see where the problem lies. The OS listed on the Boot tab is just "Windows 10"
    MY ASUS WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP JUST BLUE SCREENED AND DELETED THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHILE I WAS... 347681d1633290810t-how-bypass-choose-operating-system-blue-screen-msconfig-boot-tab-windows-10.jpg
    But the top OS on the Selection Screen at Bootup is listed as "Windows 10 from volume 3"
    MY ASUS WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP JUST BLUE SCREENED AND DELETED THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHILE I WAS... 91232t-how-bypass-choose-operating-system-blue-screen-windows-1-choose-os-lenny-aftere-reinstall.jpg
    I'm not sure, but I believe that whichever option I chose at the previous bootup, moves to the top position on a subsequent boot up. So I'll try switching to the bottom option and see what happens.

CluelessInSeatl, Oct 17, 2024 at 5:41 AM
  4. COD63 Win User

MY ASUS WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP JUST BLUE SCREENED AND DELETED THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHILE I WAS...

blue screen when updating from windows 8 to windows 10

I have an ASUS laptop, just updated rom windows 8 to windows 10. Have a blue screen only , though the cursor now shows. I plugged in an external monitor per some suggestions. I have started and restarted about 15 times with no results. Any suggestions?

Thema:

1. MY ASUS WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP JUST BLUE SCREENED AND DELETED THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHILE I WAS... - Similar Threads - ASUS LAPTOP BLUE

2. MY ASUS WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP JUST BLUE SCREENED AND DELETED THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHILE I WAS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY ASUS WINDOWS 8 LAPTOP JUST BLUE SCREENED AND DELETED THE OPERATING SYSTEM WHILE I WAS...: when i started moving it was doing great at first it was preparing ykyk and a few minutes in and it randomly crashed and it deleted the os now its going into bios all over when i boot it up error code was KERNEL_ERROR when it blue screened...
  3. i deleted my operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i deleted my operating system: i was searching on internet and i found video how to download windows without usb i followed all the steps and when i did it i deleted my system do now i have this system where i have only 20gb of space and on my old system i have all the files but i cant get to my system...
  4. i deleted my operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deleted my operating system: i was searching on internet and i found video how to download windows without usb i followed all the steps and when i did it i deleted my system do now i have this system where i have only 20gb of space and on my old system i have all the files but i cant get to my system...
  5. i deleted my operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My Asus Laptop Screen is just Black after Start

My Asus Laptop Screen is just Black after Start: So my Asus Laptop Asus VivoBook 15 just gets a black screen after start up.This was all just caused after the Windows 10 Update I made after the Laptop asked me to do it.I turned off fast startup,checked registry and it has the explorer.exe,updated all the drivers...What can...
  7. (BSoD) I just tried to log into my Asus laptop earlier and gotten the windows Blue Screen....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (BSoD) I just tried to log into my Asus laptop earlier and gotten the windows Blue Screen....: It said Bad_system_config_info.. and also D: \windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt reddit while trying to restart it. I’m not sure what do at this point. I tried command prompt, tried restarting my computer but no luck. Should I take it to a computer repair? Has anyone...
  8. Blue screen while resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen while resetting my laptop: Please, I need to, at least, understand how this work. Earlier this day, I decided to entirely reset my laptop in order to better manage my files and programs. I left my house because I know that it takes time. When I came back, I discovered that my laptop is blocked on a...
  9. Deleted operating system

Deleted operating system: Actually one day my pc suddenly showing me and an error. It doesn't load correctly but when i try to solve it through troubleshoot it shows that d drive is blocking. So i accidentally deleted windows of my computer. After some days i stated to reintall my windows but in the...
  10. Installed Windows 10. How can I delete previous version of Operating System (Windows 8)?

Installed Windows 10. How can I delete previous version of Operating System (Windows 8)?: Installed Windows 10. How can I delete previous version of Operating System (Windows 8). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/bde3d449-06ef-4a69-842f-e614a62e063a