Windows 10: My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not?

Discus and support My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My graphics drivers are up to date, I have reapplied thermal paste a sensible amount and temperature is not an issue. I do usually have my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ethnones, Jul 19, 2024.

1. Ethnones Win User

My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not?

My graphics drivers are up to date, I have reapplied thermal paste a sensible amount and temperature is not an issue. I do usually have my laptop connected to a MSI optix g27 series when playing games. my battery health has decreased from 48,001 mWh to 32,700 mWh and am unsure if this would have an effect on my issue and whether I should get it replaced or not.I have my DMP files from 5 of my BSODs I'm not sure why there are so few I tried taking it to a service station where they ran stress tests with no BSOD so I am very confused. New folder.7z this is the link to the compressed DMP file

:)

Ethnones, Jul 19, 2024
  2. Angstromm Win User

Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

Same issues here, only on an Asus TUF A17 FA706IU (same CPU). Crashes, G/BSOD, freezing on sleep, random reboots w/o BSOD, etc.

And I've tried much of what everybody here as tried:

• Clean install of Win10 and Win11 (many times!)
    • Using NVIDIA and AMD drivers as opposed to Asus-provided drivers
    • Swapped out RAM and M.2 drives 3x (meaning different RAM and M.2 drives)
    • Ran all the usual diag. software and stress-tests (no definitive results)
    • And so much more...
    I've yet to try Fadjri Aladin's solution, which a goodly number of folks on this thread have endorsed--I will try soon.

Clearly, Asus is at fault here. We could, of course, put the onus on AMD, but it's on Asus to assure the stability of their builds.

I've been in IT (hardware side) since the mid-late 80's and have built many custom PCs over the years and serviced 100's PCs as well. This laptop is the buggiest and most troublesome computer I've ever owned and tops the list of any I've worked over the last 30+ years. That's saying something. Most of the custom gaming rigs I've put together (for myself and my clients) have been built around Asus mobos. So I'm a fan. This machine has significantly dampened my enthusiasm for all things Asus. Sad...

I'll report back on how it goes with Fadjri Aladin's work-a-round.

Angstromm, Jul 19, 2024
  3. Alash01 Win User
    Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

Same prob with me, i bought my laptop 3 and a half month ago. Asus Tuf A15 FA506IC with AMD Ryzen 7 4800 and RTX 3050 4GB, at the first month my laptop didnt have a problem but after 2 months whenever i set to turbo or performance mode (Armoury crate) when playing games, watching youtube and idle my laptop keep BSOD and when i check event viewer it says event ID kernel 41 kernel-power. Help me what should i do lol. New laptop feels like old **** second used device zzzz. Better stay with my Asus tuf Fx505dd with ryzen 5 and gtx 1050, i know its laggy nowadays but didnt have a problem like this.

Alash01, Jul 19, 2024
  4. My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not?

ASUS TUF A15 - Games couldn't Open Error '0xc00007b'

I've installed games in my new laptop ASUS TUF A15 but some of the games couldn't perform and appeared an Error code 0xc00007b. However, these games in my previous laptop are still work perfectly. I tried few ways like Run as Administration and dll., but
    it doesn't work.

VincentLee22, Jul 19, 2024
Thema:

My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not?

1. My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not? - Similar Threads - ASUS TUF A15

2. My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not?: My graphics drivers are up to date, I have reapplied thermal paste a sensible amount and temperature is not an issue. I do usually have my laptop connected to a MSI optix g27 series when playing games. my battery health has decreased from 48,001 mWh to 32,700 mWh and am...
  3. My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ASUS TUF A15 laptop BSODs when I play games and sometimes even when im not?: My graphics drivers are up to date, I have reapplied thermal paste a sensible amount and temperature is not an issue. I do usually have my laptop connected to a MSI optix g27 series when playing games. my battery health has decreased from 48,001 mWh to 32,700 mWh and am...
  4. Asus TUF A15 crash when play game, giving BSOD, Frame Freeze or just shut down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus TUF A15 crash when play game, giving BSOD, Frame Freeze or just shut down: It occurs way to much now. The problem starts around 6 months ago whenever I play game like Valorant or League of Legends, My laptop crashes leaving them BSOD blue screen, or frame freeze or shutdown. I tried to update driver, clean reinstall of window 10 and the problem is...
  5. Asus TUF A15 crash when play game, giving BSOD, Frame Freeze or just shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus TUF A15 crash when play game, giving BSOD, Frame Freeze or just shut down: It occurs way to much now. The problem starts around 6 months ago whenever I play game like Valorant or League of Legends, My laptop crashes leaving them BSOD blue screen, or frame freeze or shutdown. I tried to update driver, clean reinstall of window 10 and the problem is...
  6. Asus TUF A15 crash when play game, giving BSOD, Frame Freeze or just shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15: Hello, Since yesterday I have a problem with my WiFi connection. Sometimes it just disconnects and then I do not have the option to reconnect. The symbol is just not there. If I look at my Device manager, it doesn't show my wlan card, which is a mediatech Wi-Fi 6 mt7921...
  8. Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeatedly BSOD in my laptop ASUS TUF A15: HelloI just have brand laptop ASUS TUF A15 F506IUFor a couple days ago this laptop run smoothly untill Windows Update downloading some new drivers and system.This error usually happened when i browsing, opening words and sometimes it give BSOD when i just startup the laptop....
  9. Repeated BSOD of Asus TUF A15

Repeated BSOD of Asus TUF A15: I'm currently using Asus TUF A15. Everything was fine until recently it got into BSOD nearly EVERY DAY. I've tried install OEM-provided drivers but doesn't fix anything. Here is some most recent minidump of my system. Please take a look and help me. Thank...
  10. Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15: Hello, Several months ago I bought an gaming laptop, an Asus TUF A15 FA506IV with Windows 10 installed. Everything was fine in the first weeks, but then my computer started to crash and get BSOD randomly, except when I'm playing or using it intensively, which is weird....