Windows 10: My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

Discus and support My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In my network adapter I have the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card but I only have 2.4gHz and 5.0 gHz option for wifi connection. i have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deymstar Tv, May 22, 2023.

1. My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

In my network adapter I have the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card but I only have 2.4gHz and 5.0 gHz option for wifi connection. i have tried uninstalling and installing my wifi adapter but still it wouldn’t show up. How do I solve this?

:)

Deymstar Tv, May 22, 2023
  2. pparks1 Win User

Asus x570-e rog strix or new Asus Tuf Gaming x570 pro with wifi 6

So, just realized that Asus has released a new version of the Tuf Gaming x570 called the Pro that adds some of the features that I was looking for that the rog strix had.

Namely, a usb c front header, wifi 6 and 2.5Gbps lan support. It also has the ability to flash the bios from a usb key without a cpu just like the rog strix.

Anybody know of any glaring differences that would make the rog strix worth $300 over the Tuf Gaming x570 pro for $219.

Edit: I know that strix supports nvidia SLI and tuf gaming does not....but I wont be running 2 nvidia cards...I'm certain of that.

pparks1, May 22, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    ASUS ROG debuts Strix G15 and G17 Advantage Edition gaming laptops

Source: ASUS ROG debuts Strix G15 and G17 Advantage Edition gaming laptops with new Radeon RX 6800M GPUs | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 22, 2023
  4. Dude Win User

My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

Asus x570-e rog strix or new Asus Tuf Gaming x570 pro with wifi 6

*Thumbs

Thema:

My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

1. My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6 - Similar Threads - Asus Rog Strix

2. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  3. Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus rog strix g15 driver don't work: So for the past year my laptops been working fine but suddenly about a week or two ago it's wifi driver started to have a caution mark,I've done all i can to fix it going from updating, network resetting, downloading from the site, disabling and reenabling The wifi appears...
  4. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart: I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes...
  5. ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart

ASUS ROG Strix G15 - ACPI.SYS Failed on restart: I get the blue screen of death only when I restart my computer, not with the initial booting on the system. The error states the device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, What failed: ACPI.SYS. A have tried several fixes...
  6. My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6

My Asus Rog Strix G15 can’t wifi 6: In my network adapter I have the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card but I only have 2.4gHz and 5.0 gHz option for wifi connection. i have tried uninstalling and installing my wifi adapter but still it wouldn’t show up. How do I solve this?...
  7. 144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI: my laptops monitor is 144hz, and i have this problem when i unplug it it reverts back to 60hz and when i plug it back in i goes back to 144hz, is there a way to fix this permanently? i searched every where for a power command in intel graphics and settings but couldnt find it...
  8. 144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI

144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI: my laptops monitor is 144hz, and i have this problem when i unplug it it reverts back to 60hz and when i plug it back in i goes back to 144hz, is there a way to fix this permanently? i searched every where for a power command in intel graphics and settings but couldnt find it...
  9. 144Hz to 60Hz when unplugged Asus Rog Strix G15 G512LI

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Asus rog strix g15 stuck on flight mode WIFI not showing available connections.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Asus rog strix g15 stuck on flight mode WIFI not showing available connections.: My Asus laptop is stuck on flight/airplane mode I can't turn it off I have tried many things but it does not work. I can't connect to the WIFI....