Windows 10: my Acer will not start, can I create a start-up disc with a HP?

Discus and support my Acer will not start, can I create a start-up disc with a HP? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello - I have a Acer Aspire laptop which recently refused to start. I got a BSOD and now it will not start. It is asking for a start up disk or drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by l_turn9, Feb 7, 2022.

1. l_turn9 Win User

my Acer will not start, can I create a start-up disc with a HP?

Hello - I have a Acer Aspire laptop which recently refused to start. I got a BSOD and now it will not start. It is asking for a start up disk or drive but I cannot locate it. Can I create one using my HP laptop? BTW, I tried to boot using a Win10 Home Pro CD but it failed to respond. TIA -

:)

l_turn9, Feb 7, 2022

2. cannot create repair disc

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with creating system repair disc. I will certainly help you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know please check if the CD/DVD drive is detecting in Device manager and check for yellow color exclamation mark next to it?

This issue could occur if the media is corrupted, hence you need to replace the media which you are using as some of the media may cause this type of issues while burning. Try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the
    issue.

Step 1.

In the search bar, type recdisc.exe and hit
    Enter.

Step 2.

• Now press Windows key + X and click
      Control Panel (All Items view), and click on the
      Backup and Restore
      icon.
    • Now click on the Create a System recovery disc link in the left blue pane.
    • Insert a blank CD or DVD into your CD/DVD drive and click on the Create disc button.
    NOTE: If you are prompted to insert a Windows installation disc, it means that the files needed to create the system repair disc cannot be found on your
    computer. Insert a Windows 10 installation disc.

• It will now start creating the System Repair Disc
    NOTE: If any Auto Play window pops up, just close it.

• When it's finished, click on the Close button.
    • Click on OK.
    • Now remove the remove and label your new Windows 10 System Repair Disc from the CD/DVD drive.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Ankit Rajput, Feb 7, 2022
  3. JoJoe Win User
    Acer Files Patent Infringement Suit Against Hewlett-Packard

Is your friends dad Tom Acer?

I think before anyone starts talking bad about Acer or HP, we need to know what the supposed patent infringements are.

JoJoe, Feb 7, 2022
  4. antoni Win User

HP Pavillion Does not start up, even the installation disc does not start

I have a HP Pavillion Laptop with Windows 10. Suddenly today it does not start.

The Windows 10 logo appears, but it remains on the screen and does not continue.

I've tried to do a clean install with a Windows 10 (USB and CD) but it's the same situation, the installation disc begins, the Windows 10 logo appears, and does not continue to a desktop display.

I've removed the battery and I've tried with power supply only, but it's the same situation.

antoni, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

1. my Acer will not start, can I create a start-up disc with a HP? - Similar Threads - Acer start create

2. Slow start up and there is FIXING DISC notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow start up and there is FIXING DISC notification: For past few days, my computer is running extremely slow, additionally I can hear that one of the disc is speeding up but after few second It stops. Downloading apps takes forever and I am unable to turn them on. What is more, while windows is buffering there is FIXING DISC...
  3. Slow start up and there is FIXING DISC notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow start up and there is FIXING DISC notification: For past few days, my computer is running extremely slow, additionally I can hear that one of the disc is speeding up but after few second It stops. Downloading apps takes forever and I am unable to turn them on. What is more, while windows is buffering there is FIXING DISC...
  4. Slow start up and there is FIXING DISC notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Slow start up and there is FIXING DISC notification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. My HP laptop won't start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop won't start up: Hi, my HP laptop won't start up . I press power button and only HP logo appearing and circle running all throughout without further thing else. How can I restart my laptop. I have tried to shut down, advanced options nothing happens...
  7. My HP laptop won't start up

My HP laptop won't start up: Hi, my HP laptop won't start up . I press power button and only HP logo appearing and circle running all throughout without further thing else. How can I restart my laptop. I have tried to shut down, advanced options nothing happens...
  8. My HP laptop won't start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my Acer will not start, can I create a start-up disc with a HP?

my Acer will not start, can I create a start-up disc with a HP?: Hello - I have a Acer Aspire laptop which recently refused to start. I got a BSOD and now it will not start. It is asking for a start up disk or drive but I cannot locate it. Can I create one using my HP laptop? BTW, I tried to boot using a Win10 Home Pro CD but it failed to...
  10. my Acer will not start, can I create a start-up disc with a HP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my Acer will not start, can I create a start-up disc with a HP?: Hello - I have a Acer Aspire laptop which recently refused to start. I got a BSOD and now it will not start. It is asking for a start up disk or drive but I cannot locate it. Can I create one using my HP laptop? BTW, I tried to boot using a Win10 Home Pro CD but it failed to...