Windows 10: My Acer laptop model N23c3 update is a long time, but do not work.

Discus and support My Acer laptop model N23c3 update is a long time, but do not work. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My acer laptop please wait while we install a system update Long time process but don't work.And this laptop don't any working, and power button don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MD SHAHADOT ALI, Sep 16, 2024 at 10:22 PM.

1. My Acer laptop model N23c3 update is a long time, but do not work.

My acer laptop please wait while we install a system update Long time process but don't work.And this laptop don't any working, and power button don't this working.....Please help me...

:)

MD SHAHADOT ALI, Sep 16, 2024 at 10:22 PM
  2. Junaid_A Win User

i have an acer cloud laptop and the hdmi is not working

Hi Martin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the model number of your Acer laptop?
    • Has it worked before? Or, is this the first time setup?
    • Do you see any error code/ message when you connect the HDMI device to the laptop?

The display output settings are mostly controlled by the graphics card drivers.
    This could be due to the incorrect or outdated graphics card drivers installed on the PC.
    So, you may first want to check if the video driver needs an update. Refer

Update drivers in Windows 10
    , to know how to check for updates.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download the latest graphics card drivers from

Acer
    , to see if it works for you.

Regards,

3. TAU
    Tau Win User
    Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

4. RejZoR Win User

My Acer laptop model N23c3 update is a long time, but do not work.

Games ***PLAYABLE*** on laptop???

Whatever from this list:
    Opera News

Will also run on your laptop. And the list is quite long plus most of those that are listed as "not working" will most probably work on your laptop.

Thema:

My Acer laptop model N23c3 update is a long time, but do not work.

1. My Acer laptop model N23c3 update is a long time, but do not work. - Similar Threads - Acer laptop model

2. My Acer laptop model N23c3 update is a long time, but do not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Acer laptop model N23c3 update is a long time, but do not work.: My acer laptop please wait while we install a system update Long time process but don't work.Please help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-acer-laptop-model-n23c3-update-is-a-long-time/884bcd83-1bac-45b0-92cc-8c8e4c15fcfb
  3. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating: The computer is stuck on the Acer screen and says "Please wait while we install a system update". I tried to update my laptop and during that process it said that the PC had to reboot so I checked reboot box and has been stuck ever since. I did install a 3rd party updater a...
  4. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating: The computer is stuck on the Acer screen and says "Please wait while we install a system update". I tried to update my laptop and during that process it said that the PC had to reboot so I checked reboot box and has been stuck ever since. I did install a 3rd party updater a...
  5. My Acer laptop is stuck on Acer screen updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Reset my laptop - long time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset my laptop - long time: Hi ,i started to do the reset your pc windows 10 - and it take an awful long time 16 hours and it reaches 61 % i did the delete all files option and install fresh windows option.i have 500 gb ssd + hdd 1 tb thanks...
  7. what model acer laptop do i have

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what model acer laptop do i have: 00326-10000-00000-AA055 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-model-acer-laptop-do-i-have/f9ee9d77-13ed-4b8f-ba0a-425f05a9aeae
  8. RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME: When I'm restart my laptop minimum 3 minutes then showing windows logo. Kindly help me sir/ma'am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-laptop-long-time/221303e3-b02e-4e2c-baff-63b5ace144f4
  9. my laptop need long time to start work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop need long time to start work: Hi sirs I have to used windows 10 on my laptop and it need about 10 to 15 minutes to start work ! any body can help me , please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-need-long-time-to-start-work/1d4d704d-3fc0-4e46-9c47-75facee5c842
  10. Acer laptop update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer laptop update: I have an Acer laptop which is about 5 years old. I've only just started using it regularly in the last four months. It started running slowly so I thought I'd better shut it down and restart it. I found where to do that but all I have now is a green screen with the words...