Windows 10: My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

Discus and support My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My acer aspire 3 is not turning on I've tried reseting the battery and turning it on and off again I charged it and took the battery out the only thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vickie Kelly1, Jul 25, 2024.

1. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

My acer aspire 3 is not turning on I've tried reseting the battery and turning it on and off again I charged it and took the battery out the only thing showing is a orange light and an occasional blue I need help I can't think if what else to do any advice is appreciated

:)

Vickie Kelly1, Jul 25, 2024

2. Acer Aspire 3 and tablet mode?

should Acer Aspire 3 work in tablet mode?

KatherineBrown1, Jul 25, 2024
  3. in2media Win User
    acer aspire 3 help

so my daughter bought a acer aspire 3 laptop, doesnt get on with 10 so asked if i could put 7 on it
    i have 3 genuine 7 discs but this laptop doesnt have a dvd drive.
    i made a bootable usb with rufus but it wont boot from usb

googled for help and found i need to change from uefi to legacy

in bios it wont let me change to legacy and google search shows acer may have removed the option for some reason

so i found a thread that says create usb in rufus but change to gpt.

still no good, so ive tried creating a usb with my windows 10 dvd
    still wont boot the usb.

ive even tried booting a linus usb with no joy
    at a loss guys

any help appreciated

in2media, Jul 25, 2024
  4. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

acer Aspir V5-122p with Windows 10 Keyboad and Trackpad do not work

Hi Daveyk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Hardware and devices' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Please also update chipset drivers from the computer manufacturer's website
    and check the issue.

I found a link:
    http://supportsdriver.com/2015/03/acer-aspire-v5-122p-driver-download.html

Hope this post is helpful. Get back to us with the results. We are happy to help.

Joy Kemprai, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

1. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help - Similar Threads - acer aspire working

2. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help: My acer aspire 3 is not turning on I've tried reseting the battery and turning it on and off again I charged it and took the battery out the only thing showing is a orange light and an occasional blue I need help I can't think if what else to do any advice is appreciated...
  3. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help: My acer aspire 3 is not turning on I've tried reseting the battery and turning it on and off again I charged it and took the battery out the only thing showing is a orange light and an occasional blue I need help I can't think if what else to do any advice is appreciated...
  4. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  5. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  6. Acer aspire 3 red

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire 3 red: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues....
  7. Acer aspire 3 red

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer aspire 3 red: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues....
  8. Acer aspire 3 red

9. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  10. acer aspire 3 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    acer aspire 3 help: so my daughter bought a acer aspire 3 laptop, doesnt get on with 10 so asked if i could put 7 on it i have 3 genuine 7 discs but this laptop doesnt have a dvd drive. i made a bootable usb with rufus but it wont boot from usb googled for help and found i need to change from...