Windows 10: my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough

Discus and support my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I have a different issue but mine was my account was locked and I've sent multiple account recovery form but it always says my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lance112, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Lance112 Win User

my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough

Split from this thread. I have a different issue but mine was my account was locked and I've sent multiple account recovery form but it always says my information was not enough. You can only send 2 forms a day but trust me you will never get your account back.

:)

Lance112, Oct 27, 2022

2. form fill

Hello Joseph,

We want to know more about your concern so that we can assist you accordingly. Please provide us the information below:

• Can you tell us more what you're trying to do?
    • Which form are you trying to fill out?
    • Can you send us a screen shot of the issue you're experiencing?

Regards.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 27, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Filling forms using Explorer 11`

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What is the website address of the form you are trying to fill?

• Is the issue only confined with a particular website?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check.

• Click on Start and then type inetcpl.cpl in the startup search box and press enter.
    • Click on Content tab.
    • Now go to Auto Complete section.
    • Now click on Settings.
    • Under user Auto complete for
    • Check the box for Address bar, browsing history, favorites, feeds, Use Windows search for better result.
    • Click on Ok and Apply.
    • Restart the Internet Explorer and it should work.
    For Additional information refer below link:

Fill in website forms and passwords automatically

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Fill-in-website-forms-and-passwords-automatically

If the issue persists, then I would recommend you to optimize Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Is Internet Explorer slow? 5 things to try

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...-explorer/slow-five-tips-to-boost-performance

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Hope this information is helpful.

Arul_D, Oct 27, 2022
  4. my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough

Edge form filling

Microsoft 10 Edge DOES NOT SUPPORT FORM FILLING... LastPass WILL NOT RUN UNDER WINDOWS 10...

JefferyMoss, Oct 27, 2022
Thema:

my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough

1. my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough - Similar Threads - account was locked

2. Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't...: For the past two years my microsoft account has been locked for suspicious activity. I do not have access to the number associated with the account anymore so my only option is through a account recovery form, i've filled out this form more time than i can count but it never...
  3. Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to get my account back if filling out the account recovery form doesn't...: For the past two years my microsoft account has been locked for suspicious activity. I do not have access to the number associated with the account anymore so my only option is through a account recovery form, i've filled out this form more time than i can count but it never...
  4. Account Locked tried always to unlock including filling information form. Need live chat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account Locked tried always to unlock including filling information form. Need live chat: Account Locked tried always to unlock including filling information form. need to speak with agent to get help please* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-locked-tried-always-to-unlock-including/bdb72d52-ecfc-4d54-8d33-95fa2add7608
  5. Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...: This is stupid. I’m locked out of my account going in circles trying to recover my account only getting the same automated response. Why does it say it’s not me when the email I’m recovering it from is literally the same thing but just with a number....
  6. Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...

Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...: This is stupid. I’m locked out of my account going in circles trying to recover my account only getting the same automated response. Why does it say it’s not me when the email I’m recovering it from is literally the same thing but just with a number....
  7. my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough: Split from this thread. I have a different issue but mine was my account was locked and I've sent multiple account recovery form but it always says my information was not enough. You can only send 2 forms a day but trust me you will never get your account back....
  8. my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough

my account was locked and filling recovery form said my information was not enough: Split from this thread. I have a different issue but mine was my account was locked and I've sent multiple account recovery form but it always says my information was not enough. You can only send 2 forms a day but trust me you will never get your account back....
  9. Filled out the form for forgot pin on startup and microsoft says "not enough information"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Filled out the form for forgot pin on startup and microsoft says "not enough information": We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership. Microsoft takes...
  10. my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my main microsoft account has been hacked and i cannot provide enough information on form...: my main account has been hacked and i have had details changed and my password has been changed also to get a code the email address is not mine i only recieved any warning after it had be changed to say i had reset my password i then saw three seperate emails with codes to...