Windows 10: My account is locked because I ran out of storage on OneDrive but I purchased more storage...

Discus and support My account is locked because I ran out of storage on OneDrive but I purchased more storage... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I started noticing files on my computer missing and in other instances I see the folders where I use to have files and the files are gone but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frank Y_496, Feb 8, 2024.

1. My account is locked because I ran out of storage on OneDrive but I purchased more storage...

Recently I started noticing files on my computer missing and in other instances I see the folders where I use to have files and the files are gone but the folders are there. I recall awhile ago I saw a little cloud besides certain folders and some request to pay money to increase storage. I didn't do this and after awhile I saw the cloud disappear but the missing files started. Now that I have paid I still can't seem to link my one drive to my computer because my account is locked.

:)

Frank Y_496, Feb 8, 2024
  2. Marian_O Win User

Can't access extra storage purchased in OneDrive

I purchased extra storage for my OneDrive account but my computer can't access it. My computer is showing only the original 5gb of free storage and states that this is full. My OneDrive account shows 50gb storage (this is what I purchased). Do I need to
    activate the upgraded storage in some way?

Thanks

Marian_O, Feb 8, 2024
  3. OneDrive storage

I purchased the $1.99 per month onedrive storage plan. How do I activate it? My onedrive still says storage is full.

KeithHammonds, Feb 8, 2024
  4. My account is locked because I ran out of storage on OneDrive but I purchased more storage...

OneDrive Storage Decreasing?

Hello Smith,

I am Jaspreet Singh.

Your onedrive total space is comprised of your subscriptions (multiple subscriptions can add up to more onedrive space) as well as any bonus storage that you get when you use referrals or when you buy certain devices (such as Samsung phones used to give free storage on purchase of new device)

Some of these referals and bonus storage options are for a time period and when this period ends the total amount of storage will decrease as the storage provided by these referals/bonuses is deducted. You can check from where the storage was received from by visiting this link :OneDrive

The subscription storage is listed on top then followed by any bonuses and then by referals.

Jaspreet.Singh_050., Feb 8, 2024
Thema:

My account is locked because I ran out of storage on OneDrive but I purchased more storage...

1. My account is locked because I ran out of storage on OneDrive but I purchased more storage... - Similar Threads - account locked ran

2. Ran out of storage out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran out of storage out of nowhere: Today I noticed that I had only a gigabyte of storage left, but around a week ago I had around 60 if not more gigabytes left. I'm not sure what could be the reason, though I did update the BIOS a few days ago. There is also this weird unlocked lock with a key icon...
  3. Ran out of storage out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ran out of storage out of nowhere: Today I noticed that I had only a gigabyte of storage left, but around a week ago I had around 60 if not more gigabytes left. I'm not sure what could be the reason, though I did update the BIOS a few days ago. There is also this weird unlocked lock with a key icon...
  4. OneDrive upload FORCING me to purchase more storage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive upload FORCING me to purchase more storage.: I have a new PC, One drive was automatically set to upload files from my Documents folder.I installed Starfield, which saves its Data in the Documents folder. so now One drive is trying to upload 152Gb worth of game saves, videos etc. it WILL NOT allow me to unselect the...
  5. OneDrive upload FORCING me to purchase more storage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive upload FORCING me to purchase more storage.: I have a new PC, One drive was automatically set to upload files from my Documents folder.I installed Starfield, which saves its Data in the Documents folder. so now One drive is trying to upload 152Gb worth of game saves, videos etc. it WILL NOT allow me to unselect the...
  6. My account is locked because I ran out of storage on OneDrive but I purchased more storage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is locked because I ran out of storage on OneDrive but I purchased more storage...: Recently I started noticing files on my computer missing and in other instances I see the folders where I use to have files and the files are gone but the folders are there. I recall awhile ago I saw a little cloud besides certain folders and some request to pay money to...
  7. More storage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More storage: Are there any apps that can be removed from my HP Stream because I'm always freeing up space, and how can I get change my backup from C drive to F drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-storage/09823ffa-e6d1-49a0-a100-dfdc737a5f08
  8. Locked out of file storage PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of file storage PC: After Windows October update version 1809 my main PC was unable to connect with another Windows 10 PC on my home network that is only used as central file storage. Three failed login attempts and now I'm locked out of my file storage. The other seven PCs in my home network...
  9. onedrive storage.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive storage.: hello, I was wondering if it is possible to save/download or import games to the one drive on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-storage/66222e50-7c22-486b-b785-eb972a4dd9b4"
  10. My OneDrive will be frozen because of the exceeded my storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My OneDrive will be frozen because of the exceeded my storage: Hi, I got this message that I have exceed my storage and that my OneDrive will be frozen and I will loose all the data (picture and everyhting) if I do not take actions (clean up it or buy more storage). Not sure if this is a scam. What should I do? Thank you, Kind...