Windows 10: my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back

Discus and support my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it was a russian guy it said in my email when i went back to check my email all the Microsoft emails i got today were gone i think he changed my email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Meshal Alanazi, Sep 16, 2022.

1. my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back

it was a russian guy it said in my email when i went back to check my email all the Microsoft emails i got today were gone i think he changed my email someone please help me i got a lot of stuff in my email they were 2 accounts that have been hacked

:)

Meshal Alanazi, Sep 16, 2022

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Sep 16, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Sep 16, 2022
  4. webJockey Win User

my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back

1. my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back - Similar Threads - account hacked changed

2. How can I get my hacked account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my hacked account back?: So this morning November 11th, 2023 I couldn't log in to my account as it said That Microsoft Account dosen't exist and when I tried to make a new one it said it was already tooken, I found out that it was hacked as the recovery email was different. Can somebody please help...
  3. How can I get my hacked account back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my hacked account back?: So this morning November 11th, 2023 I couldn't log in to my account as it said That Microsoft Account dosen't exist and when I tried to make a new one it said it was already tooken, I found out that it was hacked as the recovery email was different. Can somebody please help...
  4. How can I get my account back after it being hacked and the backup email being changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my account back after it being hacked and the backup email being changed?: So my account got hacked yesterday, I got it back however and I changed the password the attacker can't get back in however the hacker changed the backup email to contact when you get locked out, so when i put in a request to change the backup info the attacker was able to...
  5. How can I get my account back after it being hacked and the backup email being changed?

How can I get my account back after it being hacked and the backup email being changed?: So my account got hacked yesterday, I got it back however and I changed the password the attacker can't get back in however the hacker changed the backup email to contact when you get locked out, so when i put in a request to change the backup info the attacker was able to...
  6. How to get hacked account back with changed email and password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get hacked account back with changed email and password?: Hi, yesterday my friend got hacked and he lost all of his account on social medias with his e-mail.His account on @seznam.cz platform he got hacked at 22h CET - Central European TimeOnly thing we know what was his login information as e-mail and password before getting...
  7. How to get hacked account back with changed email and password?

How to get hacked account back with changed email and password?: Hi, yesterday my friend got hacked and he lost all of his account on social medias with his e-mail.His account on @seznam.cz platform he got hacked at 22h CET - Central European TimeOnly thing we know what was his login information as e-mail and password before getting...
  8. My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back?: My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back? i had an email that was linked with my microsoft account but i was hacked and now the email says it doesnt exist, but everytime i try to log into my account it comes up with a completely different...
  9. My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back?

My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back?: My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back? i had an email that was linked with my microsoft account but i was hacked and now the email says it doesnt exist, but everytime i try to log into my account it comes up with a completely different...
  10. my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back: it was a russian guy it said in my email when i went back to check my email all the Microsoft emails i got today were gone i think he changed my email someone please help me i got a lot of stuff in my email they were 2 accounts that have been hacked...