Windows 10: My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

Discus and support My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper''... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Endijs Stīvens Ābelīte, Oct 31, 2023.

1. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what the hacker can do with my account. I also have no idea how to personally contact Microsoft support.The only thing I could prove my ownership of the account would be my purchase of Minecraft.

:)

Endijs Stīvens Ābelīte, Oct 31, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 31, 2023
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    Steam Account Stolen, Again.

I using one password too,for everything and my accounts have never been hacked or stolen,I dont even use antiviruses or spybots ect,have only windows firewall and router for years now,and had no problems with viruses or something like that.

Jaffakeik, Oct 31, 2023
  4. PJLLB Win User

My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

Laptop was stolen, how do I remove acces to my Microsoft account?

Sign into your Microsoft account. There should be a "devices" tab towards the right. Open that tab and remove the device from the list. Also, change your Microsoft account password as recomended.

PJLLB, Oct 31, 2023
Thema:

My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

1. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back? - Similar Threads - account has been

2. my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back: I was trying to sign in to a discord server. the server wanted an email and a verify code. i made a mistake and write the code. then suddenly my account got hacked and the email has been changed. i had a gamepass on my account. but i can not take it back. please help me. what...
  3. my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back: I was trying to sign in to a discord server. the server wanted an email and a verify code. i made a mistake and write the code. then suddenly my account got hacked and the email has been changed. i had a gamepass on my account. but i can not take it back. please help me. what...
  4. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  5. My Microsoft account has been stolen

My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  6. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  7. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  8. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  9. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  10. I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my microsoft account has been stolen and hacked: So i woke up and realized that my microsoft email was changed to an email adress called *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I did some digging and im pretty sure is a russian hacker or something like that, i cannot change my microsoft adress but i have changed my...