Windows 10: My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...

Discus and support My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my alternative email address cannot retrieve the verification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carmen Yu, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Carmen Yu Win User

My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...

My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my alternative email address cannot retrieve the verification code as the alternative email address website is closed down already

:)

Carmen Yu, Jul 18, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 18, 2024
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Unable to login to Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Phone after Hard reset

Hello,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue.

• Have you tried to reset your account password?
    If no, I would suggest you to reset your password and try to login and check if it helps.
    Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Arul_D, Jul 18, 2024
  4. My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...

I can not reset my google password

Two step works for me if your phone info is the same as it was you should be able to recover it.

Brokenarrow, Jul 18, 2024
Thema:

My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...

1. My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my... - Similar Threads - account has abnormal

2. My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...: My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my alternative email address cannot retrieve the verification code as the alternative email address website is closed down already...
  3. My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my...: My account has an abnormal login and i tried to reset password but unable to do so and my alternative email address cannot retrieve the verification code as the alternative email address website is closed down already...
  4. How do I update my computer login password so that so that my computer login and email...

How do I update my computer login password so that so that my computer login and email...: I changed my Microsoft office email password, but my windows 10 computer sign-in is still the old password- how do I update the computer login password so that they are both the same for both the Microsoft office email account and windows 10 computer login? I keep getting...
  5. How do I update my computer login password so that so that my computer login and email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I update my computer login password so that so that my computer login and email...: I changed my Microsoft office email password, but my windows 10 computer sign-in is still the old password- how do I update the computer login password so that they are both the same for both the Microsoft office email account and windows 10 computer login? I keep getting...
  6. Unable to login or reset my VLSC account

Unable to login or reset my VLSC account: I have taken over as the Tech Director for a local school district and I am unable to login to the VLSC account. I am also unable to reset the password because the previous Director put his personal cell phone in for verification and he has be completely unwilling to help me...
  7. Unable to login or reset my VLSC account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login or reset my VLSC account: I have taken over as the Tech Director for a local school district and I am unable to login to the VLSC account. I am also unable to reset the password because the previous Director put his personal cell phone in for verification and he has be completely unwilling to help me...
  8. Unable to login or reset my VLSC account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Microsoft Account unable to login or reset password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account unable to login or reset password: Have a MS account which email was no longer correct. But was able to login to PC using a PIN. I may have created another MS Account with the correct email but PC will not let me log into the new account. The login screen keeps prompting old MS account. Tried to reset...
  10. Unable to login to windows with Microsoft account. Says incorrect password, so I reset it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to login to windows with Microsoft account. Says incorrect password, so I reset it...: I got a new laptop. In the settings, under 'Accounts' and then 'Your Info', I am trying to do the option that says "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". When I click that link, the login popup asks me to enter the email and then I press next. Then it asks for my...