Windows 10: Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now.

Discus and support Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I run an external soundcard M-audio Track 8 and have been having issues with stuttering, audio playing in slowmotion since I upgraded to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William Mattson, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now.

Hello. I run an external soundcard M-audio Track 8 and have been having issues with stuttering, audio playing in slowmotion since I upgraded to Windows 11. I've tried uninstalling all sound drivers, and reinstalling, I've tried various bitrates and players - I just can't get it working and it's driving me insane. Soundcard works fine on other PCs. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as I've been without sound for over a year at this point now.

:)

William Mattson, Jun 6, 2024
  2. DHnMMF Win User

Music and Videos stutter when playing back

TheVeterans,

Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now. 143519d1499813834t-music-videos-stutter-when-playing-back-wifi-off.jpg

Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now. 143520d1499813834t-music-videos-stutter-when-playing-back-wifi-.jpg

One photo is with Wifi on(Bottom) and the other with Wifi off(Top). I see this gives us some info as to what is causing the latency. There is some terminology in here I am not familiar with. What do you think? What is the next step?

DHnMMF, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Lumia 930 Denim update - Bluetooth music stutter

Having had a battle with stuttering sound tonight here you have my conclusions using Nokia 920:

• Stuttering only occured when playing music with Bluetooth connection
    • NO stuttering playing music via phone's speakers (i.e Bluetooth OFF)
    • This should prove that: Music being played isn't corrupted in any way (Ripped my own cd's for testing this)
    • This is MAYBE a Bluetooth only-issue (but my tests indicate other...)

To make things more complicated, here's my (short) story:

I earlier had a small BT-speaker that worked flawlessly with my Nokia 920. Never had any stuttering at all.

Then I bought a new BT-speaker...

It could be that the new patch arrived (and got installed) before I bought the new speaker, and that's the reason why the stuttering is appearing.

But now I'm getting the stuttering but I have ruled out some more conditions for when the stutterings occurs. Some of them seems to contradict others in this post - but this is what's happening to me!

This is what's happening with Bluetooth connected and wifi turned off :

• Streaming audio from my NAS to the phone = No stuttering at all
    • Streaming audio from Swedish public radio(I.E. random website) = No stuttering at all
    So my conclusion is that BT COULD be working as intended (at least for me) but I get the stuttering ONLY when I play stuff stored on the phone

StargazerKrakatau, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now.

Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now.

1. Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now. - Similar Threads - Music Stuttering Been

2. Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music Stuttering - Been unable to resolve for over a year now.: Hello. I run an external soundcard M-audio Track 8 and have been having issues with stuttering, audio playing in slowmotion since I upgraded to Windows 11. I've tried uninstalling all sound drivers, and reinstalling, I've tried various bitrates and players - I just can't get...
  3. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: I've been trying to get my Xbox app on PC to work for the longest time and have tried so many solutions but nothing has worked. I started another thread almost three months ago and the last message I received from anyone was on the 27th November. I've been chasing and chasing...
  4. Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.: When I open the file explorer and drag any file, there is a high probability that a blank icon will appear in the preview image of this file. The icon is missing or there is an icon but the background of the icon is white instead of the transparent state under the win10...
  5. Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.: When I open the file explorer and drag any file, there is a high probability that a blank icon will appear in the preview image of this file. The icon is missing or there is an icon but the background of the icon is white instead of the transparent state under the win10...
  6. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  7. Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Hasn't Been Working For Over A Year: When I open the Xbox App, it's stuck on the black screen and pulsing logo. The only way I've managed to get to the home screen is by right-clicking on the tray icon and clicking 'redeem code'. I am not signed in to the app when it opens, and am unable to sign in. Clicking on...
  8. Been Getting "Waves" of Random BSODs for Over a Year Now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been Getting "Waves" of Random BSODs for Over a Year Now: So around this time last year my PC was constantly throwing out BSODs under heavy load. After days of troubleshooting with nothing working I finally just had to reinstall Windows. Since then I have switched out most of the hardware in my PC. Around the start of April, my PC...
  9. Unable to play music over Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play music over Bluetooth: I have windows 10 installed on my pc, I'm able to send and recieve files from my android phone but not able to play music on pc via phone using Bluetooth please help! Also there is not showing connected devices (Bluetooth) in "This PC"...
  10. Playing music over Bluetooth stutters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing music over Bluetooth stutters: Hullo, I have bought an Ultimate Ears Blast smart Speaker, it works fine paired with my Android phone but over Windows 10 on my Toshiba Laptop I get a hestitation/ stutter when playing music (WMA files) with Windows Media. This happens every few seconds on every track. These...