Windows 10: Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure

Discus and support Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,For the past few months I have been encountering various BSODs very frequently. These are the stop codes that I have encounted so far:*... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pushpak Bhattacharya, Jun 15, 2024.

1. Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure

Hi,For the past few months I have been encountering various BSODs very frequently. These are the stop codes that I have encounted so far:* HYPERVISOR_ERROR* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL* PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGINATED_AREA* KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED* SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONHYPERVISOR_ERROR is the most common one, happening in around 90% of BSODs. It usually happens while my laptop is plugged-in to its charger original adapter, but it did happen a few times when it was not plugged-in as well.These are the things that I've already tried in order to solve the issue:* Ran SFC and DISM - No issues foun

:)

Pushpak Bhattacharya, Jun 15, 2024
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD kernel security check failure

Hi meakashi,

Welcome to the 10forums for both of you Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure :)

I would suggest to visit Acer to update or re-install all the drivers available for Windows 10.
    Re-installing drivers removes corruption what helps improving system stability.
    Drivers en handleidingen downloaden | Officiële Acer-site

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

3. Multiple BSODs after Windows 11 Installation

After installing Windows 11, I get multiple BSODs each time it tries to boots (logo phase).

I have Windows 10 alongside with it, it is working without any problem.

I installed it bypassing TPM and Secure boot because my PC doesn't support it, since it's an old laptop.

Specifications:

• Asus ROG G74SX
    • CPU: i7-2670qm (8x2.2ghz)
    • GPU: GTX 560M
    • MEM: 2x8GB + 2x2GB DDR3 (1333MHz)
    • SSD: Kingston 240GB
    • HDD: Hitachi 700GB
    So far, these are all the BSODs I tracked:

• SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
    • KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • Kernel Security Check Failure
    • FAT FILE SYSTEM

Ruri Yoshinova, Jun 15, 2024
  4. Arul_D Win User

Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure

System restore failure windows 10

Hi Jack,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing
      Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure

1. Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure - Similar Threads - Multiple types BSODs

2. Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple types of BSODs leading to system failure: Hi,For the past few months I have been encountering various BSODs very frequently. These are the stop codes that I have encounted so far:* HYPERVISOR_ERROR* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL* PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGINATED_AREA* KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED*...
  3. Multiple BSOD Failures for New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Failures for New PC: Hi,Multiple BSOD happened to my computer, installed Win11 a few times then switched to Win10.I also run the necessary tests and checks using windows test apps and memtest86, no error shown.I turned on the Driver Verifier and let it crushed for 3 times, which show different...
  4. Multiple BSOD Failures for New PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Failures for New PC: Hi,Multiple BSOD happened to my computer, installed Win11 a few times then switched to Win10.I also run the necessary tests and checks using windows test apps and memtest86, no error shown.I turned on the Driver Verifier and let it crushed for 3 times, which show different...
  5. Bridge.sys failure (Multiple BSOD)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bridge.sys failure (Multiple BSOD): Log File Download: Log File Windows Version: 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110) FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_bridge!unknown_function I have recently been receiving multiple BSOD errors for Bridge.sys Failure here are some information and some of the things I have done to solve this issue:...
  6. system crash leads to BSOD

system crash leads to BSOD: On Sun 09-May-21 1:07:15 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\050921-37421-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5C50 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x994, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803825D87F7Error:...
  7. Windows update is leading the CPU usage to High in multiple systems

Windows update is leading the CPU usage to High in multiple systems: Windows update is leading the CPU usage to High in multiple systems. "System" process is utilizing more than 30-50 % CPU which is causing 70-100% CPU utilization and whole system gets down....
  8. Multiple BSOD failure

Multiple BSOD failure: Recently my laptop is crashing a lot and showing different BSOD messages: Driver overan Stack buffer It started to appear after the last graphic driver update yesterday System service exception Frequently System thread exception not handled Quite often IRQL not less or...
  9. Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT

Multiple BSODs types on system load/games; IRQL and PAGE_FAULT: Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help. Hardware: Mobo: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac Drive: 2 x Samsung EVO 960 500GB (not raid) CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K (not overclocked) GPU:...
  10. Update leads to reboots, failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update leads to reboots, failure: The latest Win 10 update (from about 8/12) has really hosed me. Every morning the computer tries to install it, fails, and then removes the update. No error codes. This take about six reboots and half an hour. Never ran into this before. I'm about to roll back to Win 7 if I...