Windows 10: Multiple OS issue

Discus and support Multiple OS issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi.I recently installed a second operating system. And with further use, I started to get a variety of errors such as BSOD, program errors, program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zhanibek Kakharov, Jun 25, 2024.

1. Multiple OS issue

Hi.I recently installed a second operating system. And with further use, I started to get a variety of errors such as BSOD, program errors, program crashes, lack of memory for the browser, browser crash, browser errors status_breakpoint, status_access_violation. Some time later, I found out that problems arise when I boot through the old OS via the BIOS with OS selection. And when I boot through a new OS through the BIOS where there is no OS selection, then everything works fine. Alone, each OS works fine when I remove one SSD from the computer.Images

:)

Zhanibek Kakharov, Jun 25, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 25, 2024
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    MULTIPLE ISSUES CORTANA ZOOM FONTS KEYBOARD

Hi Philip,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue has occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for
    you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshootingand hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devicesto run the
      Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 25, 2024
  4. Multiple OS issue

Multiple issues.

Hi,

We appreciate that you have done the suggested troubleshooting step to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. The
    Service Registration is Missing or Corrupt error halts Windows OS or its Universal Apps from updating further. For us to proceed, we suggest that you check on this

thread
    with the same issue as yours. This includes several troubleshooting steps that you can follow to resolve the issue.

Feel free to post for any updates so we can assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

Multiple OS issue

1. Multiple OS issue - Similar Threads - Multiple issue

2. Login issue: "Something went wrong" from new browser, deleted cache, incognito and multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login issue: "Something went wrong" from new browser, deleted cache, incognito and multiple...: Dear Azure Support Team,I am unable to log into my Azure owner account associated with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. No matter how many different permutations of browser usage, incognito mode, and cache deletion I try, I consistently receive the...
  3. Login issue: "Something went wrong" from new browser, deleted cache, incognito and multiple...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login issue: "Something went wrong" from new browser, deleted cache, incognito and multiple...: Dear Azure Support Team,I am unable to log into my Azure owner account associated with the email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. No matter how many different permutations of browser usage, incognito mode, and cache deletion I try, I consistently receive the...
  4. Dual SSD Windows 11 Installation Issues – Boot Errors, BCD Problems Tried Multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual SSD Windows 11 Installation Issues – Boot Errors, BCD Problems Tried Multiple...: Hi everyone,I'm having a persistent issue with setting up a dual SSD configuration on my PC. I've tried several different approaches, but I can't seem to get both SSDs to work properly without encountering boot errors. Here's the full rundown:System Configuration:Old SSD:...
  5. Dual SSD Windows 11 Installation Issues – Boot Errors, BCD Problems Tried Multiple...

Dual SSD Windows 11 Installation Issues – Boot Errors, BCD Problems Tried Multiple...: Hi everyone,I'm having a persistent issue with setting up a dual SSD configuration on my PC. I've tried several different approaches, but I can't seem to get both SSDs to work properly without encountering boot errors. Here's the full rundown:System Configuration:Old SSD:...
  6. Windows Update Issue Multiple Error Codes, most recent 0x800f0922

Windows Update Issue Multiple Error Codes, most recent 0x800f0922: Hello,For the past few weeks Windows update has been saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." and lists updates KB5040427 and KB5040525 as required updates. However, when I go to install these updates it gets to 99% and then throws an error saying...
  7. Windows Update Issue Multiple Error Codes, most recent 0x800f0922

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Issue Multiple Error Codes, most recent 0x800f0922: Hello,For the past few weeks Windows update has been saying "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes." and lists updates KB5040427 and KB5040525 as required updates. However, when I go to install these updates it gets to 99% and then throws an error saying...
  8. Windows Update Issue Multiple Error Codes, most recent 0x800f0922

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Multiple BSOD Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Issues: I recently got a new laptop, when checking to see if the graphics drivers were updated it’s integrated Intel HD 620, I downloaded and clicked on the driver. Then I got a bsod and a stop code reading iqrl_not_less__or_equal. I since have not been able to get past the BSOD to a...
  10. Multiple BSOD Issues

Multiple BSOD Issues: I recently got a new laptop, when checking to see if the graphics drivers were updated it’s integrated Intel HD 620, I downloaded and clicked on the driver. Then I got a bsod and a stop code reading iqrl_not_less__or_equal. I since have not been able to get past the BSOD to a...