Windows 10: Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

Discus and support Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wife and I have 6 computers. We need for each one to have access to 365. The access user name is my wife's phone number. Each of our computers use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Phillip Moran1, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

My wife and I have 6 computers. We need for each one to have access to 365. The access user name is my wife's phone number. Each of our computers use 365. At the moment I am not sure but I think that they are all connected to the same account. I need to verify that each computer has the same access to 365. If not; I need to give each one access to the same account with each computer having it's own name. I also need to have each computer connected to One Drive for back up purposes. I need help figuring this out. It would also be good for them all to be connected so that my wife and I can acce

:)

Phillip Moran1, Nov 21, 2023

2. Microsoft 365 account

How do I remove a connected Microsoft 365 family account from my computer? I am not the administrator. The administrator profile has a separate profile on my computer but the documents and information are mine. In "Locate my computer", the administrator's
    computer is seen in two places, one at the administrator workplace and the other at my house. The administrator computer has become my computer. I have my own profile since I separated from the Microsoft 365 family account. I cannot change settings or connect
    my personal account because my computer appears to belong to the administrator computer. I need help. I've tried everything that I know of.

Moved from: (Microsoft 365 and Office | Unknown/other | Windows 10 | Microsoft 365 Family)

Sue Feathers, Nov 21, 2023
  3. Kari Win User
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts

O365 Personal cannot be shared. It can be installed on unlimited number of devices, but it must be activated with the same subscriber Microsoft account on each device.

Extract from Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed:

However, the activation Microsoft account email does not have to be added to Outlook. A fully valid and functional example:
    • User A subscribes to O365 Personal
    • User A installs and activates O365 on his / her laptop
    • User A adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
    • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    The point is, that the O365 Personal subscriber email is required to activate Office on each device, but it don't have to be added to Outlook. In above example, both User A and User B add only their own email accounts to Outlook, and cannot see each other's accounts and emails.

Exactly.

4. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Nov 21, 2023
Thema:

Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

1. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account - Similar Threads - Multiple computers Microsoft

2. Multiple Microsoft 365 accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Microsoft 365 accounts: I have multiple 365 accounts I don't need and I've been using my works free one over a year. I'm being charged however I don't know what or who is charging me...
  3. Multiple Microsoft 365 accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Microsoft 365 accounts: I have multiple 365 accounts I don't need and I've been using my works free one over a year. I'm being charged however I don't know what or who is charging me...
  4. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account: My wife and I have 6 computers. We need for each one to have access to 365. The access user name is my wife's phone number. Each of our computers use 365. At the moment I am not sure but I think that they are all connected to the same account. I need to verify that each...
  5. Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple computers on one Microsoft 365 account: My wife and I have 6 computers. We need for each one to have access to 365. The access user name is my wife's phone number. Each of our computers use 365. At the moment I am not sure but I think that they are all connected to the same account. I need to verify that each...
  6. One Microsoft account for multiple computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Microsoft account for multiple computers?: Hello everyone, I want to know if I use one user account for multiple computers, is it possible to create specific permissions for each computer.so that I want the rest of the computers to use certain permissions, applications and folders that I specify?Windows version:10...
  7. One Microsoft account for multiple computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Microsoft account for multiple computers?: Hello everyone, I want to know if I use one user account for multiple computers, is it possible to create specific permissions for each computer.so that I want the rest of the computers to use certain permissions, applications and folders that I specify?Windows version:10...
  8. One Microsoft account for multiple computers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Multiple computers on one account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple computers on one account: I take care of the computers in my business. I have Office installed on all five with all of them legal. They were all downloads software and I used my email address for all of them when I installed them. I started to upgrade some of those to Windows 10 and have two new...
  10. Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365: Bought a new PC and installed office 365 on it. All is good except an outlook issue. I have 3 different gmail addresses. Now in out look, I get 3 sets of folders for each - as an example, I have 3 inboxes for each of them. On my old computer I had only one Inbox and all mail...