Windows 10: Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.

Discus and support Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently my PC has been giving me BSODs every time I load it, within 1 minute of launching to windows. The errors are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kieran Lamb, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.

Recently my PC has been giving me BSODs every time I load it, within 1 minute of launching to windows. The errors are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY.I have tried multiple fixes, from switching parts such as the motherboard and my ssd, still with no luck. I have performed a full reinstall of windows, and I have ran memory tests on each individual RAM stick, with no errors. My PC seems to run fine with 1 or 2 sticks installed, but with 3 or 4 I constantly face these issues.My specs are as listed below:CPU: Ryzen 5 1600xGPU: Nvidia geforce 1660 superRAM

:)

Kieran Lamb, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Jasten Win User

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck. 294583d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-cdrive.png

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck. 294584d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-cdrive2.png

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck. 294585d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-cdrive3.png

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck. 294586d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-ddrive.png

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck. 294587d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-ddrive2.png

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck. 294588d1598425691t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-ddrive3.png

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Sep 2, 2023
  3. Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far

Multiple BSODs over the last year, sometimes while logging in, sometimes after 15 minutes of running. Have tried SFC/SCANNOW, memory test, CHKDSK, all with no reported errors. Did a system restore to Windows 8 a while back and kept getting BSODs. Could it be a hard drive problem, or a simple drive upgrade? Im currently working on trying to update all my drivers to see if that will fix it. All help is appreciated.

FutureMacUser, Sep 2, 2023
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/3...t-bsods-accompanied-occasional-crashes-gputdr

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Tenforo, Sep 2, 2023
Thema:

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.

1. Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck. - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODs tried

2. after multiple tries at fixing I am still bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after multiple tries at fixing I am still bluescreening: Hello,This is a share of the minidumps:minidumpsthe first 4 or so are before I turned driver verification on, the last two ware with verification on.I looked at the dumps and there seems to be a filecrypt.sys error. Could that be a drive going bad? It's an SSD It might even...
  3. after multiple tries at fixing I am still bluescreening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after multiple tries at fixing I am still bluescreening: Hello,This is a share of the minidumps:minidumpsthe first 4 or so are before I turned driver verification on, the last two ware with verification on.I looked at the dumps and there seems to be a filecrypt.sys error. Could that be a drive going bad? It's an SSD It might even...
  4. Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...: I have been experiencing random BSOD's, sometimes on boot sometimes while playing games, sometimes just opening Microsoft edge. I have used DDU to uninstall and reinstall Nvidia GPU drivers, I have tried 4 different versions I have reinstalled windows 11 from scratch, all...
  5. Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...

Windows 11 multiple BSOD, reinstalled windows tried, multiple drivers, but problem still...: I have been experiencing random BSOD's, sometimes on boot sometimes while playing games, sometimes just opening Microsoft edge. I have used DDU to uninstall and reinstall Nvidia GPU drivers, I have tried 4 different versions I have reinstalled windows 11 from scratch, all...
  6. Multiple BSODs, Tried some fixes and no luck, Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs, Tried some fixes and no luck, Win 11: I occasionally share a laptop with my brother for any varied reasons, and the computer used to run fine, sometimes with occasional bsods, so it didn't bother me, up until now, ive been getting multiple bsods so frequently that sometimes i can't even use the computer 5 mins...
  7. Multiple BSODs, Tried some fixes and no luck, Win 11

Multiple BSODs, Tried some fixes and no luck, Win 11: I occasionally share a laptop with my brother for any varied reasons, and the computer used to run fine, sometimes with occasional bsods, so it didn't bother me, up until now, ive been getting multiple bsods so frequently that sometimes i can't even use the computer 5 mins...
  8. Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.

Multiple BSODs, tried multiple fixes and still no luck.: Recently my PC has been giving me BSODs every time I load it, within 1 minute of launching to windows. The errors are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, ATTEMPTED_TO_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY.I have tried multiple fixes, from switching parts such as the motherboard and my...
  9. Bad Image Error - Tried fixing it multiple times but still no luck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Image Error - Tried fixing it multiple times but still no luck: Hello. This problem started about a week or two ago, and I have tried what I think is everything to fix it. But even through all my attempts I still haven't managed to solve the problem. Here is the error message: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll is either not designed too...
  10. Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD errors from multiple drivers, no luck fixing so far: Multiple BSODs over the last year, sometimes while logging in, sometimes after 15 minutes of running. Have tried SFC/SCANNOW, memory test, CHKDSK, all with no reported errors. Did a system restore to Windows 8 a while back and kept getting BSODs. Could it be a hard drive...