Windows 10: Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

Discus and support Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeremy2024, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/qgwgayho4jt9mazosuift/AJCjPNccwqCLgx0nzOj0S30?rlkey=pwboyqtpamcis4sdm3r5ig1w3&st=7a2bmaju&dl=0 . I've attempted to analyze them, and believe it may be related to a particular driver, however I'm not 100% sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Jeremy2024, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks Microsoft OneDrive

Dukewayne, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

Help analyze MiniDump

Hi,

can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop.

I have the file , where can i upload it?

thank you

jef.pandez, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

1. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps - Similar Threads - Multiple BSODS Help

2. Minidump Analyzing for BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump Analyzing for BSOD: Hi, Have gotten a few BSOD lately, and I'm not sure what the problem is. I have attached my minidump files and msinfo32 .nfo file in this link: bsod. Could someone help look into how to solve the problem? Thanks!...
  3. Minidump Analyzing for BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minidump Analyzing for BSOD: Hi, Have gotten a few BSOD lately, and I'm not sure what the problem is. I have attached my minidump files and msinfo32 .nfo file in this link: bsod. Could someone help look into how to solve the problem? Thanks!...
  4. Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps

Multiple BSODS - Help Analyzing Minidumps: Hello! I was wondering if someone might be able to assist me. I have a new computer running Windows 11 that's rebooted with a BSOD several times in the last 48 hours. I've uploaded the minidumps here:...
  5. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  6. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  7. BSOD minidump analyzation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD minidump analyzation: I have been having BSOD a lot lately, and have done almost everything I can to isolate the problem, down to wiping all my drivers and installing them all in safe mode. I have also reset my windows once, swapped back to older ram, ensured all of my cooling is done properly,...
  8. Help Analyzing minidumps from bsods

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Analyzing minidumps from bsods: [ATTACH] Hi there, I've recently bought a new computer and I've been getting bsods after one week of use (it's been going for 2 months now). I have tried analysing them with Windbg and couldn't find the problem =( Here some of the minidumps:...
  9. Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Need help analyzing BSOD minidump: Hi, my computer crashed recently and I found it has created a minidump file, the only problem is is that I have no idea how to read it and what it means, can anyone help?...
  10. Help analyze MiniDump

Help analyze MiniDump: Hi, can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop. I have the file , where can i upload it? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-analyze-minidump/f4c1488a-f89a-4b4a-b251-6a37528c5357