Windows 10: Multiple apps not launching

Discus and support Multiple apps not launching in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark McCoy1, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Multiple apps not launching

Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam and not cannot reinstall it. When i launch the setup.exe it gets as far as choosing a file path then crashes. I was trying to use other non steam files that were not working as well, so suspect it is a PC issue. Please help?

:)

Mark McCoy1, Apr 19, 2024

2. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 19, 2024
  3. i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Apr 19, 2024
  4. Altidias Win User

Multiple apps not launching

Get Started app wont launch

Their is no error message in opens for like half a second then closes, and the Option Windows Store Apps is not there

Thanks

Altidias, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Multiple apps not launching

1. Multiple apps not launching - Similar Threads - Multiple apps launching

2. Multiple apps not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple apps not launching: Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam...
  3. Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times

Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times: Please help me, on my windows 10 the calculator app kept launching multiple windows no matter what i and how many times i close it ,Tried resetting the app, terminating process tree, force stop, and uninstalled it, but even then, i ga massage says , need an app to open this...
  4. Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times: Please help me, on my windows 10 the calculator app kept launching multiple windows no matter what i and how many times i close it ,Tried resetting the app, terminating process tree, force stop, and uninstalled it, but even then, i ga massage says , need an app to open this...
  5. Calculator app keeps launching randomly multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Multiple BSOD on game launches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD on game launches: For about 2 months now I have been receiving BSODs when trying to launch a couple of steam games. Mainly CS2 and Lethal Company. They don't usually occur unless I try and start one of the two games, but an occasional BSOD just through daily use. It feels like I have tried...
  7. Multiple BSOD on game launches

Multiple BSOD on game launches: For about 2 months now I have been receiving BSODs when trying to launch a couple of steam games. Mainly CS2 and Lethal Company. They don't usually occur unless I try and start one of the two games, but an occasional BSOD just through daily use. It feels like I have tried...
  8. Multiple windows apps crash during launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple windows apps crash during launch: I have a Surface Go on build version 1909 Here's a list of apps that stop lauching: Windows store Feedback hub tips photos The apps seems to be all native to windows 10. I tried clearing the cashe, reinstalling app store, even reinstalling windows. None of these...
  9. App not launching

App not launching: Dear Sir / Madam, I have this week bought a Surface Pro in Dubai. I launched the Calculator, Camera app and some other in-built apps but only the frame appears and then it disappears. Using ctrl+alt+del does not even show the app opened. I have done all updates...
  10. App launch location when using multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    App launch location when using multiple monitors: Hey Everyone, I use multiple monitors while at work (As I assume most people do now). One quirk I have seen on Windows 8/8.1 and now Windows 10 is how the start menu launches applications. Now that Windows has start menu access on all monitors is there a way to force the...