Windows 10: multiplayer working on bedrock but not java?

Discus and support multiplayer working on bedrock but not java? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have changed the online safety settings on my xbox account to allow, but microsoft account settings arent letting me play on the java version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Izzy Lowrence, Jul 3, 2024.

1. multiplayer working on bedrock but not java?

i have changed the online safety settings on my xbox account to allow, but microsoft account settings arent letting me play on the java version of minecraft

:)

Izzy Lowrence, Jul 3, 2024

2. Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers

Hello,

I bought Minecraft Java some time ago and after migration, I got Minecraft Bedrock for free.

So my question is:

Can I play Minecraft Java on one computer and Minecraft Bedrock on another computer at the same time, when they are both on one Microsoft account?

And can I play multiplayer on both, or only on one at the same time or is it even allowed?

Thank you and have a nice rest of the day.

Por5as Por5as, Jul 3, 2024
  3. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified server(they mostly have you login to java from there, but
    they have a second plugin called "Floodgate" which bypasses that and makes it so that bedrock players can join even if they dont have a java account.

I just wanted to ask, I asked on the minecraft forums and the part where you suggest features and they for whatever reason deleted my post without telling me why.

SandyPlayz86, Jul 3, 2024
  4. multiplayer working on bedrock but not java?

Minecraft Java & Bedrock merge is broken?

I'm not able to play minecraft java. I originally bought bedrock edition, and assumed with the new merge update that I would now be able to play java edition as well. Pressing play brings up a menu asking me to make a minecraft name, but doing that will cause it to respond with "failed to create profile". I instead tried putting in my microsoft user, which didn't work either (it said it was taken). I saw other websites saying to go to the minecraft page and open a dropdown menu for java in your profile tab, but i can't do that because i bought bedrock edition and it doesn't process that i should also have java with the new update. Am I misunderstanding how the update works? Is there a step i need to do to get both versions to work?
    (edit/adding ontomultiplayer working on bedrock but not java? :) the update info says i should be able to go to the games page, and java should say "get" instead of "buy", but mine still says buy

SamMicrowave, Jul 3, 2024
Thema:

multiplayer working on bedrock but not java?

1. multiplayer working on bedrock but not java? - Similar Threads - multiplayer working bedrock

2. Minecraft Java Multiplayer does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Multiplayer does not work: Hello. We cannot get Minecraft Java Multiplayer to work on our Windows 11 PC. We have:1. Purchased Minecraft Java edition for a family member.2. Made sure that the family members age in their Microsoft account is 18+3. In the Family safety area, set that family members Age...
  3. Minecraft Java Multiplayer does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Multiplayer does not work: Hello. We cannot get Minecraft Java Multiplayer to work on our Windows 11 PC. We have:1. Purchased Minecraft Java edition for a family member.2. Made sure that the family members age in their Microsoft account is 18+3. In the Family safety area, set that family members Age...
  4. multiplayer working on bedrock but not java?

multiplayer working on bedrock but not java?: i have changed the online safety settings on my xbox account to allow, but microsoft account settings arent letting me play on the java version of minecraft...
  5. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  6. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  7. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  8. Minecraft Multiplayer Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer Java: Won't let me play multiplayer Minecraft keeps saying Failed to log in: Multiplayer is disabled in settings i check my settings and it is disabled so i enable it and it still is saying the same thing....
  9. Bedrock multiplayer privacy options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bedrock multiplayer privacy options: We enjoy letting our kids play minecraft with friends and join each others worlds, however it seems friends are able to freely join uninvited. We are able to then multiplayer off for certain worlds... but then there are times that we like to play together as a family and...
  10. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?: I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified serverthey mostly have you login to java from there, but they have a second...