Windows 10: Multi Display

Discus and support Multi Display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mregan508, Aug 1, 2022.

1. mregan508 Win User

Multi Display

How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens.

:)

mregan508, Aug 1, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 1, 2022
  3. windows 11 multi display

• I have a Samsung tv which is connected with two more monitors, my tv is a Samsung Q80A 55 inches, this tv has game mode option and at the time of starting the tv in the aforementioned game mode option on the tv then the multi display of windows 11 disconnect my tv
    • NVidia rtx 3080 , windows 11 pro, intel i7, 16gb ram and m.2 ssd. on asuz gaming board .

willproducer, Aug 1, 2022
  4. Multi Display

Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Aug 1, 2022
Thema:

Multi Display

1. Multi Display - Similar Threads - Multi Display

2. Multi-monitor display-remove display from desktop feature is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-monitor display-remove display from desktop feature is missing: I run a multi-monitor setup at home with 2 external monitors 3 total displays. On my work laptop, I typically disable the display from my laptop using "Settings>System>Display>Advanced Display - Remove display from desktop toggle" I do this so I can close the laptop and put...
  3. Multi-monitor display-remove display from desktop feature is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi-monitor display-remove display from desktop feature is missing: I run a multi-monitor setup at home with 2 external monitors 3 total displays. On my work laptop, I typically disable the display from my laptop using "Settings>System>Display>Advanced Display - Remove display from desktop toggle" I do this so I can close the laptop and put...
  4. [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched: Is there a way to force the apps to open at the display where it's launched?I have two monitor, say monitor A and B.If I launch an apps at monitor A and then proceed to move my mouse into B, if the apps doesn't launch fast enough it will pop up at monitor B instead of A.Is...
  5. [Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched

[Multi display] Open apps on the screen where it's launched: Is there a way to force the apps to open at the display where it's launched?I have two monitor, say monitor A and B.If I launch an apps at monitor A and then proceed to move my mouse into B, if the apps doesn't launch fast enough it will pop up at monitor B instead of A.Is...
  6. Multi-Display settings reset after every sleep cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi-Display settings reset after every sleep cycle: I recently disabled modern standby S0 because my wireless mouse keeps waking up the laptop with the slightist disturbance, which is a common complaint Microsoft has yet fixed. This solved the problem. However, now every time it wakes up it resets the multi-display settings.I...
  7. Multi-Display settings reset after every sleep cycle

Multi-Display settings reset after every sleep cycle: I recently disabled modern standby S0 because my wireless mouse keeps waking up the laptop with the slightist disturbance, which is a common complaint Microsoft has yet fixed. This solved the problem. However, now every time it wakes up it resets the multi-display settings.I...
  8. Windows 11 Feature / multi-display setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Feature / multi-display setup: I have a 3 monitor setup in my living room, including my LG TV.Is there any way to quickly move a window from one monitor to the main active display, preferably with only my mouse..?...
  9. Windows 11 Feature / multi-display setup

Windows 11 Feature / multi-display setup: I have a 3 monitor setup in my living room, including my LG TV.Is there any way to quickly move a window from one monitor to the main active display, preferably with only my mouse..?...
  10. Multi Display

Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....