Windows 10: MSPaint

Discus and support MSPaint in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there,Is there any update on horizon to remove biggest ribbon in the world in MSPAINT 11? That is absolutely tipical for MicroSoft to "improve"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jernej R., Jun 27, 2024.

1. Jernej R. Win User

MSPaint

Hi there,Is there any update on horizon to remove biggest ribbon in the world in MSPAINT 11? That is absolutely tipical for MicroSoft to "improve" software in most user unfriendly way. Why I cannot choose to have ribbon on the side or at least hide it? On my laptop takes approx. 20% of screen, excellent update indeed.Are there any UX engineers left in MS or they are all busy with fabulous Azure interface, which is **** anyway.And you can consider renaming MSPaint to MsPain in a...

:)

Jernej R., Jun 27, 2024
  2. Fiream Win User

WinME and mspaint

Here you are. This is the fileset you are looking for.
    Put it in a new folder on your desktop, run the .exe inside the folder and it will extract the full MSPaint application. You can run it from within the folder, no need to install or replace anything. Even though it shows as a Win95 file it is functional in every O.S I've tried it in up to and including XP Pro. Surprised noone has suggested trying to upgrade to Vista.
    Good Luck,
    Fiream

Fiream, Jun 27, 2024
  3. erez nur Win User
    mspaint is mirrorng automaticlly when opening

my mspaint is mirrored,

for example when I open a BMP file it opens mirrored.

if I mirror it in ms paint (flip vertically) its OK

but after saving it, it will open mirrored in any other app' and "correct" on mspaint

also when adding text to mspaint it looks fine until i exit the editor, and it automaticaly mirrors

anybody seen that?

how can i fix it

Erez

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

erez nur, Jun 27, 2024
  4. MSPaint

MSPaint no longer functions

After recent "update", MSPAINT no longer allows any options to be selected. Can't even select "DON'T SAVE" upon (attempted) program exit.

RobertDeMaree, Jun 27, 2024
Thema:

MSPaint

1. MSPaint - Similar Threads - MSPaint

2. why image pixel count increases when pasting in windows11 mspaint unlike in windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why image pixel count increases when pasting in windows11 mspaint unlike in windows10...: after updating to windows11, I noticed this pixel count increase of an image or drawing shape created from msexcel or msword which is not the case happening in the windows10 classic mspaint:here's how I compared:1. in windows11 mspaint, set the background area size to...
  3. why image pixel count increases when pasting in windows11 mspaint unlike in windows10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why image pixel count increases when pasting in windows11 mspaint unlike in windows10...: after updating to windows11, I noticed this pixel count increase of an image or drawing shape created from msexcel or msword which is not the case happening in the windows10 classic mspaint:here's how I compared:1. in windows11 mspaint, set the background area size to...
  4. MSPaint dissappers when I try to save a file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSPaint dissappers when I try to save a file.: When I try to save a file MSPaint just disappears. Opening a file is fine.I have run scf which found an error in a modem driver and fixed it. I ran DISM and that found no errors. I have completely removed Paint and reinstalled it from the Microsoft store. The issue persists....
  5. MSPaint dissappers when I try to save a file.

MSPaint dissappers when I try to save a file.: When I try to save a file MSPaint just disappears. Opening a file is fine.I have run scf which found an error in a modem driver and fixed it. I ran DISM and that found no errors. I have completely removed Paint and reinstalled it from the Microsoft store. The issue persists....
  6. Program failure of mspaint xp, when inserting the tool text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program failure of mspaint xp, when inserting the tool text.: The problem arises using a very popular program mspaint.exe XP ver. 5.1.2600.5918 standalone In this program there is a tool "Text"The program suddenly closes 2 seconds after installing the "Text" element. At the same time, even the cursor does not appear in the text field....
  7. Program failure of mspaint xp, when inserting the tool text.

Program failure of mspaint xp, when inserting the tool text.: The problem arises using a very popular program mspaint.exe XP ver. 5.1.2600.5918 standalone In this program there is a tool "Text"The program suddenly closes 2 seconds after installing the "Text" element. At the same time, even the cursor does not appear in the text field....
  8. MSPaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSPaint: Hi there,Is there any update on horizon to remove biggest ribbon in the world in MSPAINT 11? That is absolutely tipical for MicroSoft to "improve" software in most user unfriendly way. Why I cannot choose to have ribbon on the side or at least hide it? On my laptop takes...
  9. Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open: Hello there,I encountered a weird issue with my Windows 10 computer. Whenever mspaint is open even if not in foreground, pressing any of my arrow keys on my keyboard makes the mouse jump to the right-bottom corner of the screen, initiating the "Peek at desktop" view.This is...
  10. Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open

Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open: Hello there,I encountered a weird issue with my Windows 10 computer. Whenever mspaint is open even if not in foreground, pressing any of my arrow keys on my keyboard makes the mouse jump to the right-bottom corner of the screen, initiating the "Peek at desktop" view.This is...