Windows 10: MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING

Discus and support MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; TRANSACTION TAB MISSING ON MSMONEY PORTFOLIO MANAGER SINCE LAST UPDATE FRI 3/12/21... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregMeh, Mar 16, 2021.

1. GregMeh Win User

MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING

TRANSACTION TAB MISSING ON MSMONEY PORTFOLIO MANAGER SINCE LAST UPDATE FRI 3/12/21

:)

GregMeh, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

Sign in to MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos, go to your watchlist there and edit / remove your funds. The MS Money app syncs with this.

Steve C, Mar 16, 2021
  3. PJLLB Win User
    MSN Money App

I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But when I launch it, the app opens and then immediately closed.

This issue happens only with my main Windows profile (a local account). When I use a test local account, MSN Money works fine. vAny thoughts?

PJLLB, Mar 16, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

I use MSN money app, it works great except:

Once I add a stock symbol to the list and later sell that sock, I want to remove it from the watch list. The white star does the removal, yet on the next refresh, it appears again. This is happening to only 2 stocks on the list.
    Is there a way to flush the watch list contents? Looked thru the registry, no entries.
    I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, the app refreshes the list with the same data, looking for that source.

Tx

meebers, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

1. MSN/ MONEY TRANSACTION TAB MISSING - Similar Threads - MSN MONEY TRANSACTION

2. Transactions not downloading to MS Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transactions not downloading to MS Money: Since I had a new credit card issuedFraud detected MS Money is not showing card transactions even though bank says they are downloaded. Current account transactions all downloaded as normal....
  3. Transactions not downloading to MS Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transactions not downloading to MS Money: Since I had a new credit card issuedFraud detected MS Money is not showing card transactions even though bank says they are downloaded. Current account transactions all downloaded as normal....
  4. MSN Community Activity tab missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Community Activity tab missing: What happened to the Activity tab? I can see the Discover Following Community, but there used to be an Activity tab so that you can look at likes/dislikes and people comments....
  5. MSN Community Activity tab missing

MSN Community Activity tab missing: What happened to the Activity tab? I can see the Discover Following Community, but there used to be an Activity tab so that you can look at likes/dislikes and people comments....
  6. can not find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist

can not find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist: can't find tab for adding transaction in money / watchlist. Layout changed about a month or so ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-tab-for-adding-transaction-in-money/a2365f22-88b5-406a-bc53-d31c755c076e
  7. msn money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    msn money: the currency convertor is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-money/aea52d4f-8c53-4451-aad0-130b23371765
  8. MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSN MONEY SECTION. PERSONAL SELECTION MISSING.: HELLO: Couple wks ago, MS did and update. And with it, under the MSN MONEY section, my PERSONAL "WATCHLIST" went away. ANY IDEA HOW I CAN GET THAT BACK, the way it was before!!...
  9. transaction forms microsoft money

transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  10. transaction forms microsoft money

in Windows 10 Customization
    transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/transaction-forms-microsoft-money/7a2eb5e5-e3cc-43f8-a251-9d1850af49d4