Windows 10: MSInfo32 crashes on "Windows Error Reporting"

Discus and support MSInfo32 crashes on "Windows Error Reporting" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When using MSInfo32 to get system diagnostic information, checking the section "Windows Error Reporting" will immediately cause the program to crash.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eric_659, Oct 9, 2024 at 2:27 AM.

1. Eric_659 Win User

MSInfo32 crashes on "Windows Error Reporting"

When using MSInfo32 to get system diagnostic information, checking the section "Windows Error Reporting" will immediately cause the program to crash. This also prevents exporting of log files as this part is included in any export. 99

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. kn00tcn Win User

R7 260X Crashing games

are you saying you havent reinstalled the games?

what is the 'faulting module' listed when they crash? (windows error report thing)

try to reset the settings file or install a completely new game

i'm also thinking you could try certain benchmarks like unigine heaven that have dx9, dx10, dx11, & ogl rendering modes to see which ones crash

Thema:

1. MSInfo32 crashes on "Windows Error Reporting" - Similar Threads - MSInfo32 crashes Error

2. MSInfo32 crashes on "Windows Error Reporting"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSInfo32 crashes on "Windows Error Reporting": When using MSInfo32 to get system diagnostic information, checking the section "Windows Error Reporting" will immediately cause the program to crash. This also prevents exporting of log files as this part is included in any export. 99...
  3. windows crash reports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows crash reports: i contacted support earlier asking about BSOD crash issues, and ran the file verification and integrity checker that was recommended, but it didnt find anything. i am assuming that didnt fix the problems so im hoping someone can help me figure out what these crash reports...
  4. windows crash reports

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows crash reports: i contacted support earlier asking about BSOD crash issues, and ran the file verification and integrity checker that was recommended, but it didnt find anything. i am assuming that didnt fix the problems so im hoping someone can help me figure out what these crash reports...
  5. windows crash reports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows crash report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crash report: Hello,Can you help me to understand these reports? I have crashes in games but during some stress tests everything was ok. Ps, gpu,cpu. Maybe this log can point me to something. Thank you!SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎1/‎4/‎2022 9:50 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA...
  7. Windows crash report

Windows crash report: Hello,Can you help me to understand these reports? I have crashes in games but during some stress tests everything was ok. Ps, gpu,cpu. Maybe this log can point me to something. Thank you!SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎1/‎4/‎2022 9:50 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA...
  8. Access to Windows Error Reporting Crash Logs

Access to Windows Error Reporting Crash Logs: I'm a Windows developer, and I've published a popular Win32 application. I understand that Windows Error Reporting may give me the ability to download crash logs that are automatically sent to Microsoft. However, after reading documentation on this, I can't figure out how...
  9. Windows Error Reporting 1001 [HELP] crash

Windows Error Reporting 1001 [HELP] crash: What is the cause of the following crash. It is left idle and then eventually the it crashes and remains shutdown. How can i solve the Problem? Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BEX64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: AsusSystemAnalysis.exe...
  10. MSinfo32

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSinfo32: From the MS magazine - we'd like to introduce you to an amazingly useful, but little-known application, called "MSinfo32". What does it do I hear you ask? Very simply, it displays lots of useful information about your computer, information that you might want to know. Or not...