Windows 10: Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction

Discus and support Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have updated my computer today and I have seen that in the task manager it shows that the windows widgets are consuming 31% of the CPU power.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hal9000_A, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Hal9000_A Win User

Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction

Hello, I have updated my computer today and I have seen that in the task manager it shows that the windows widgets are consuming 31% of the CPU power. This is the msedgewebview2.exe program. I've tried disabling it from the Registry Editor, but I can't find the TaskbarDa. I tried reformatting the computer and that was fine until the update was reinstalled.I have Windows 11. Thanks a lot.

:)

Hal9000_A, Feb 9, 2022

2. Malfunction

Last friday some programs started to malfunction. Ex. some games started playing alone. And downloads slowly.

Hernan.Canestraro, Feb 9, 2022
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Feb 9, 2022
  4. Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction

FireWire Malfunction

I have an old video camera that requires a firewire. I've had two different firewire to USB ports saying that they have both malfunctioned within the seconds of inserting them into my computer. I've downloaded the IEEE 1394 Legacy ports and done them step
    by step but to no avail. Nothing seems to work and it keeps saying that it's malfunctioned. Please help!

AnthonyCanapini, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction

1. Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction - Similar Threads - Msedgewebview2 exe Malfunction

2. issue with msedgewebview2.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with msedgewebview2.exe: i have a problem, 2-3 days ago, i wanted to get high internet speed on utorrent, and i saw that msedgewebview2.exe was taking some internet, i ended its task, but it would start back up, but then, i opened its file location and i renamed the file to prevent it from...
  3. issue with msedgewebview2.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue with msedgewebview2.exe: i have a problem, 2-3 days ago, i wanted to get high internet speed on utorrent, and i saw that msedgewebview2.exe was taking some internet, i ended its task, but it would start back up, but then, i opened its file location and i renamed the file to prevent it from...
  4. issue with msedgewebview2.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. msedgewebview2.exe blocked by Windows Firewall, creating problems - can't unblock

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msedgewebview2.exe blocked by Windows Firewall, creating problems - can't unblock: I'm facing a problem where msedgewebview2.exe seems to be blocked by Windows Firewall, rendering some software that relies on it unusable.There are no firewall rules blocking it, and adding rules explicitly allowing it doesn't solve the issue.I've installed Malwarebytes...
  6. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  7. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes: I got this error message how do i fix it? I did repaired microsoft edge webview2 run time successfully but no luckI got all latest windows updates installed, latest microsft edge version installed and all latest drivers installed.im using windows 10 22h2 pro...
  8. msedgewebview2.exe error message startup sometimes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Msedgewebview2.exe Malfunction: Hello, I have updated my computer today and I have seen that in the task manager it shows that the windows widgets are consuming 31% of the CPU power. This is the msedgewebview2.exe program. I've tried disabling it from the Registry Editor, but I can't find the TaskbarDa. I...
  10. Is MS EDGE WEBVIEW2.EXE safe? Fix msedgewebview2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 News
    Is MS EDGE WEBVIEW2.EXE safe? Fix msedgewebview2.exe has stopped working: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 users have reported that they have found an application named MS Edge WebView2 running in the background on their computers. According to them, this application was installed on their systems without their consent. Some users uninstalled it but the...