Windows 10: MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

Discus and support MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want top set up a service desk using MS Teams but in a different way , I want to setup a kiosk with Window 10 and want to use MS teams as a Kiosk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tarun Aggarwal1, Mar 9, 2023.

1. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

I want top set up a service desk using MS Teams but in a different way , I want to setup a kiosk with Window 10 and want to use MS teams as a Kiosk application logged in with generic account so that any user can chat or call my service desk ID which i will create but question is i do not want users can access any other application apart from MS teams on my Kiosk machine also they should be not able to sign-out MS team which is logged in with generic ID on that Kiosk machine.Does anybody have answer to my query ???

:)

Tarun Aggarwal1, Mar 9, 2023

2. kiosk mode

I want to setup kiosk mode to control applications that the users can use , I followed the below url to setup it , however , I can't find chrome browser in the application list , therefore , I would like to ask how to control the user can use chrome browser or not ?

another question , I am not sure the difference with applocker and kiosk mode , which one should I use ?

thanks

derek chan, Mar 9, 2023
  3. Windows 10 - 1803 - Kiosk mode - UWP application

I'm currently facing an issue with dev of kiosk mode application in windows 10.

After sleep, the application crash.

Our current setup :

-Windows 10 – 1803, last update

-Hardware : replicable on any devices

-User in kiosk mode with Set-AssginedAccess without password

-Sleep mode on button pressed.

Example with very simple project ( without any code behind ) :

• User logged with kiosk app
    • Press button to turn sleep mode on
    • Press again button to turn sleep mode off
    • Kiosk application crash and restart, with blue screen in between.

camillemuller2, Mar 9, 2023
  4. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

How to prepare application for Window kiosk mode?

I have an application written in C++. It consists of 2 exe files and several dll. The first exe file (Launcher) checks for updates and starts the main exe file. Main exe file provides main functionality.

I want to run this application in Windows kiosk mode. But when I activate this mode on the Choose app step it shows a fixed list of applications and do not allow to select arbitrary exe file from the disk.

How to add my application to this list? Or maybe there is another way to setup kiosk mode which allows using any exe file from disk?

Andrey Epifantsev, Mar 9, 2023
Thema:

MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

1. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ? - Similar Threads - Teams Application Kiosk

2. Kiosk mode with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kiosk mode with MS Teams: I am trying to setup KIOSK mode in Win10 and i want to setup MS Teams as the Kiosk app but i am not able to see MS teams as one of the options while selecting the app for kiosk view, Please help me with the same...
  3. Kiosk mode with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kiosk mode with MS Teams: I am trying to setup KIOSK mode in Win10 and i want to setup MS Teams as the Kiosk app but i am not able to see MS teams as one of the options while selecting the app for kiosk view, Please help me with the same...
  4. Kiosk mode with MS Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?

I can't use MS Teams in Kiosk Mode using Assigned Access?: I have everything set up correctly.But when I attempt to set up assigned access, MS Teams does not appear in the list of programs I can use for it.How can I fix this?...
  6. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?: I want top set up a service desk using MS Teams but in a different way , I want to setup a kiosk with Window 10 and want to use MS teams as a Kiosk application logged in with generic account so that any user can chat or call my service desk ID which i will create but question...
  7. MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Teams Application In Kiosk Mode ?: I want top set up a service desk using MS Teams but in a different way , I want to setup a kiosk with Window 10 and want to use MS teams as a Kiosk application logged in with generic account so that any user can chat or call my service desk ID which i will create but question...
  8. MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?: Requesting your confirmation “ is there a way we can run Teams Application in Kiosk Mode on Window 10 machine “ . Requirement : Customer wants user can see & access only MS Teams application on a window 10 kiosk machine also user should not be able to sign-out teams...
  9. MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?

MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?: Requesting your confirmation “ is there a way we can run Teams Application in Kiosk Mode on Window 10 machine “ . Requirement : Customer wants user can see & access only MS Teams application on a window 10 kiosk machine also user should not be able to sign-out teams...
  10. MS Teams application needs to be used in Kiosk Mode , is it doable?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kiosk mode in window allow microsoft team