Windows 10: MS support

Discus and support MS support in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello --- I was having an issue activating window so I was able to submit a ticket to MS ---- I can see the status of the ticket, but the status is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fpefpe, Jun 7, 2024.

1. fpefpe Win User

MS support

Hello --- I was having an issue activating window so I was able to submit a ticket to MS ---- I can see the status of the ticket, but the status is "waiting for an agent to be assigened" ---- The only info in the ticket is my email address and phone number --- as of this post its over 24 hours and I have not be contacted by phone or email ---- is this typical? does anyone know how MS will contact me first? I don't recall adding a time to call so can they call anytime? Thanks

:)

fpefpe, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 7, 2024
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 7, 2024
  4. meebers Win User

MS support

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

MS support

1. MS support - Similar Threads - support

2. how do I recover a chat with a MS customer support

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do I recover a chat with a MS customer support: how do I recover a chat with an MS customer support - I didn't get the link that they sent and at the end of the chat it went straight to a how did we do screen so I couldn't go back to the chatI have the chat number but it is not a link - it should be a link! I spent like an...
  3. how do I recover a chat with a MS customer support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I recover a chat with a MS customer support: how do I recover a chat with an MS customer support - I didn't get the link that they sent and at the end of the chat it went straight to a how did we do screen so I couldn't go back to the chatI have the chat number but it is not a link - it should be a link! I spent like an...
  4. how do I recover a chat with a MS customer support

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't reactivate Windows after BIOS update and can't connect to Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reactivate Windows after BIOS update and can't connect to Microsoft support.: Recently upgraded the BIOS on my motherboard and now my Windows is deactivated. I have seen others have a similar problem and they were asked to provide this photo. Also, I am having trouble connecting to a Microsoft representative. I already tried troubleshooting....
  6. Can't reactivate Windows after BIOS update and can't connect to Microsoft support.

Can't reactivate Windows after BIOS update and can't connect to Microsoft support.: Recently upgraded the BIOS on my motherboard and now my Windows is deactivated. I have seen others have a similar problem and they were asked to provide this photo. Also, I am having trouble connecting to a Microsoft representative. I already tried troubleshooting....
  7. Does microsoft want me to pay for support every time they make me change my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does microsoft want me to pay for support every time they make me change my password?: Does microsoft want me to pay for support every time they make me change my password? I changed the password, and now I can't get to my files, I can't use MIcrosoft 365 - which I pay dearly for. This happens EVERY time they make me change my password. I see no way to contact...
  8. Does microsoft want me to pay for support every time they make me change my password?

Does microsoft want me to pay for support every time they make me change my password?: Does microsoft want me to pay for support every time they make me change my password? I changed the password, and now I can't get to my files, I can't use MIcrosoft 365 - which I pay dearly for. This happens EVERY time they make me change my password. I see no way to contact...
  9. No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND: Microsoft takes $106.61 from us every year and has now STOPPED live tech support. I need someone to walk me through software Settings to fix the current problem like they used to do in 2020 and 2021. I am a senior citizen and not that tech-savvy. My printer does not work and...
  10. No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No more live tech support from Microsoft. I want a REFUND: Microsoft takes $106.61 from us every year and has now STOPPED live tech support. I need someone to walk me through software Settings to fix the current problem like they used to do in 2020 and 2021. I am a senior citizen and not that tech-savvy. My printer does not work and...