Windows 10: MS support

Discus and support MS support in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello --- I was having an issue activating window so I was able to submit a ticket to MS ---- I can see the status of the ticket, but the status is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fpefpe, Jun 7, 2024.

1. fpefpe Win User

MS support

Hello --- I was having an issue activating window so I was able to submit a ticket to MS ---- I can see the status of the ticket, but the status is "waiting for an agent to be assigened" ---- The only info in the ticket is my email address and phone number --- as of this post its over 24 hours and I have not be contacted by phone or email ---- is this typical? does anyone know how MS will contact me first? I don't recall adding a time to call so can they call anytime? Thanks

:)

fpefpe, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 7, 2024
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 7, 2024
  4. meebers Win User

MS support

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

MS support

1. MS support - Similar Threads - support

2. I can't reinstall Windows 11 because my processor isn't supported, despite already having...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reinstall Windows 11 because my processor isn't supported, despite already having...: Hi, I have recently been trying to reset my PC and start from scratch, however I can't. Apparently this is because my device's processor is not supported by Windows 11? Which is quite weird since it came pre-installed on my device anyway. It won't let me start from a flash...
  3. I can't reinstall Windows 11 because my processor isn't supported, despite already having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reinstall Windows 11 because my processor isn't supported, despite already having...: Hi, I have recently been trying to reset my PC and start from scratch, however I can't. Apparently this is because my device's processor is not supported by Windows 11? Which is quite weird since it came pre-installed on my device anyway. It won't let me start from a flash...
  4. What is the support phone number at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the support phone number at Microsoft: I have just spent approximately two hours just trying to get phone number that I can speak to somebody about my problem. My problem is I use a virtual machine test stuff on my main computer. That means that I am changing my virtual machine quite often, I do try to keep the...
  5. What is the support phone number at Microsoft

What is the support phone number at Microsoft: I have just spent approximately two hours just trying to get phone number that I can speak to somebody about my problem. My problem is I use a virtual machine test stuff on my main computer. That means that I am changing my virtual machine quite often, I do try to keep the...
  6. What is the support phone number at Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Hey is this actually Microsoft support?

Hey is this actually Microsoft support?: The number +18634557721 showed up when I was looking for Microsoft/xbox support. But I'm suspicious because they kept asking if I was on an apple device. They then told me I'd been hacked. Anyone know if this is real or not?...
  8. Hey is this actually Microsoft support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey is this actually Microsoft support?: The number +18634557721 showed up when I was looking for Microsoft/xbox support. But I'm suspicious because they kept asking if I was on an apple device. They then told me I'd been hacked. Anyone know if this is real or not?...
  9. Laptop does not support Windows 11

Laptop does not support Windows 11: Hi,My laptop does not meet just one of the minimum requirements to upgrade to Windows 11 which is the processor. My laptop is running on an Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @ 2.7GHz.To get Windows 11 it would require me to scrap my current laptop and purchase a new laptop.My laptop is...
  10. Laptop does not support Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does not support Windows 11: Hi,My laptop does not meet just one of the minimum requirements to upgrade to Windows 11 which is the processor. My laptop is running on an Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @ 2.7GHz.To get Windows 11 it would require me to scrap my current laptop and purchase a new laptop.My laptop is...