Windows 10: MS Certification Transcript not showing

Discus and support MS Certification Transcript not showing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AvnishN, Feb 19, 2022.

1. AvnishN Win User

MS Certification Transcript not showing

I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry, we could not find your certification profile. Please Contact Support." after clicking on Trasnscript page.I am able to see the scheduled exams and also able to download badges but the problem is only with downloading transcript. Can you please help?

:)

AvnishN, Feb 19, 2022

2. Transcript\Certificate Download

I attempted to download my transcript and certificates from MS profile. When the new tab opens after clicking on each item it opens a blank window with the below attached URL. How can I contact MS directly to have them either send me my transcript\certs
    or aid in me downloading online?

I have tried several web browsers.

https://mcptnc.microsoft.com/transcript?AttemptMsaSilentAuth=true&ppud=4&wa=wsignin1.0

LindsayLittle, Feb 19, 2022
  3. RahBay Win User
    Exam certificates do now show

I took the Microsoft 70-410 and 70-411 exams. They both show up on my transcript, but I have not been given a certificate for either. Why are they not showing up?

RahBay, Feb 19, 2022
  4. MS Certification Transcript not showing

None of my old certificates and Transcripts are available in the certificate section under "Your dashboard".

Please help to check as I could not able to see any old certificates and transcripts visible in my dashboard.

MCID: 11475168

E-MAIL:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Prasanth_V, Feb 19, 2022
Thema:

MS Certification Transcript not showing

1. MS Certification Transcript not showing - Similar Threads - Certification Transcript showing

2. Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305: I took the AZ-305 Exam on 14 APRIL 2023 and it's not showing a certificate or transcript in Microsoft Learn. I tried logging in under Microsoft Learn with both of my profiles although they are linked - and shouldn't have to and the Certification does not display....
  3. Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Exam Certification and Transcript is not showing up on Microsoft Learn for AZ-305: I took the AZ-305 Exam on 14 APRIL 2023 and it's not showing a certificate or transcript in Microsoft Learn. I tried logging in under Microsoft Learn with both of my profiles although they are linked - and shouldn't have to and the Certification does not display....
  4. MS Certification Transcript not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Certification Transcript not showing: I have given 6 MS Certifications exams but I am not able to download the Transcript from MS Certification dashboard. I am getting error message "Sorry, we could not find your certification profile. Please Contact Support." after clicking on Trasnscript page.I am able to see...
  5. Chat transcript

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Chat transcript: how do I obtain a copy of a transcript? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chat-transcript/581ada61-f084-45e2-ab9c-72caa06bc098"
  6. Transcript\Certificate Download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transcript\Certificate Download: I attempted to download my transcript and certificates from MS profile. When the new tab opens after clicking on each item it opens a blank window with the below attached URL. How can I contact MS directly to have them either send me my transcript\certs or aid in me...
  7. EV Code Signing Certificate and MS Defender

EV Code Signing Certificate and MS Defender: Hello I understand that applying an EV Code Signing Certificate to an exe file will overcome the screening by Windows Defender and other anti virus software. Is this so? Are there any traps? Thanks...
  8. digital certificate not showing

digital certificate not showing: Hi, im using windows 10-64bit and Chrome 75. I have a series of personal digital certificates loaded, I can see them in under "Personal" in the window "internet options/ content/ certs" and in "mmc/ certificates/ personal" but they do not show in "certmgr/ personal". Why...
  9. Customer Support Chat Transcripts

Customer Support Chat Transcripts: Dear Microsoft and Community, I have contacted Microsoft Support Multiple times for my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by their LIVE chat feature. I haven't got the transcripts for any of the support session that happened. Can anyone please tell me whether is it possible for me to...
  10. MS Edge: Website Certificate Errors

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge: Website Certificate Errors: My problem is I find MS Edge does not always react the same to sites that appear to have website certificate error problems. The following two url's are basically for the same site, due to a change in the name of the government department at some or other stage. Daily...