Windows 10: MS 365

Discus and support MS 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i bought MS365 but lost my desktop icons, red circle access is too cumbersome. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joe Bigley, Aug 22, 2022.

1. MS 365

i bought MS365 but lost my desktop icons, red circle access is too cumbersome. Thanks

:)

Joe Bigley, Aug 22, 2022

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 22, 2022
  3. How to set value of height or width of cell precisely? - ms excel Office 365

I'm going to make labels for pasting in MS Excel Microsoft Business 365. I have version 1903 (compilation 11425.20228). But they should made precisely and perfectly.

1. Now when I begin editing the height of cell in MS Excel I set the value on 15,3. Then I click OK the value is set on 15,5.
    2. When I set the value on 15,333 then is set on 15,25.
    3. When I write the value on 15,22222 is set on 15,25.

The same applies with setting width of cell. I have no clue how to deal with or solve it.

Can someone suggest me that how to do it?

Prochu1991, Aug 22, 2022
  4. HaFin Win User

MS 365

Switching from MS 365 to MS 365 Personal

I purchased MS 365 on July 19 2020, but just discovered it has not downloaded to my laptop (Still running Win 10). Is it possible to switch to MS 365 Personal, which is better suited for my needs?

HaFin, Aug 22, 2022
Thema:

MS 365

1. MS 365 - Similar Threads - 365

2. Problems converting from an office version of 365 to a home family plan version of 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems converting from an office version of 365 to a home family plan version of 365: I have a company laptop with the full suite of licenses for all of Office 365. I recently retired, and the company let me keep the laptop because I will occasionally do some work for them, but I lost the company Office 365 license. My wife has her own personal laptop and a...
  3. Problems converting from an office version of 365 to a home family plan version of 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems converting from an office version of 365 to a home family plan version of 365: I have a company laptop with the full suite of licenses for all of Office 365. I recently retired, and the company let me keep the laptop because I will occasionally do some work for them, but I lost the company Office 365 license. My wife has her own personal laptop and a...
  4. Problems converting from an office version of 365 to a home family plan version of 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Use my Company's office 365 on my new personal surface device similar to iphone or android...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use my Company's office 365 on my new personal surface device similar to iphone or android...: I want to use my Company's office 365 on my new personal surface device. Normally my company allows remote access on android and iphones mobile devices using office 365 mobile app. How can i install similar mobile 365 app on my new surface device to keep my business profile...
  6. Use my Company's office 365 on my new personal surface device similar to iphone or android...

Use my Company's office 365 on my new personal surface device similar to iphone or android...: I want to use my Company's office 365 on my new personal surface device. Normally my company allows remote access on android and iphones mobile devices using office 365 mobile app. How can i install similar mobile 365 app on my new surface device to keep my business profile...
  7. Multiple Microsoft 365 accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Microsoft 365 accounts: I have multiple 365 accounts I don't need and I've been using my works free one over a year. I'm being charged however I don't know what or who is charging me...
  8. Multiple Microsoft 365 accounts

Multiple Microsoft 365 accounts: I have multiple 365 accounts I don't need and I've been using my works free one over a year. I'm being charged however I don't know what or who is charging me...
  9. I noticed that the font quality in my Office 365 applications Word, PP, Excel has recently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I noticed that the font quality in my Office 365 applications Word, PP, Excel has recently...: I was working in Excel today and noticed that the text in my cells was very difficult to read, as it was very pixelated. I then noticed that the same is true for the text at the top of Excel the words File, Home, Insert, Draw, etc.. Not sure when this happened, but it was...
  10. I noticed that the font quality in my Office 365 applications Word, PP, Excel has recently...

I noticed that the font quality in my Office 365 applications Word, PP, Excel has recently...: I was working in Excel today and noticed that the text in my cells was very difficult to read, as it was very pixelated. I then noticed that the same is true for the text at the top of Excel the words File, Home, Insert, Draw, etc.. Not sure when this happened, but it was...