Windows 10: Move many scanned documents to one folder

Discus and support Move many scanned documents to one folder in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to place many scans into one folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julie Larson1, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Move many scanned documents to one folder

Trying to place many scans into one folder

:)

Julie Larson1, Mar 11, 2024

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 11, 2024
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 11, 2024
  4. curt jugg Win User

Move many scanned documents to one folder

Some scanned documents not visible in Public folders

Both my wife and I have administrator accounts on our PC. If my wife scans a document and saves the file in the Public Documents folder, both she and I can read it. If I scan a document and save the file in the Public Documents folder, only I can read it. I thought that all documents in the Public folders were accessible by anyone with an account on that computer, but this is clearly not the case, as this example proves.

On looking at Advanced Security Settings on the scan I created, the Principals are shown as SYSTEM, Administrators, and myself, and at the bottom of the screen “Enable inheritance” is shown. On looking at those same settings on the scan my wife has created, the Principals are shown as SYSTEM, Administrators, my wife, and myself, and at the bottom of the screen “Disable inheritance” is shown.

I hope that this information may be enough for someone to be able to suggest a way of putting this right. Grateful for any suggestions.

Windows version 1909

curt jugg, Mar 11, 2024
Thema:

Move many scanned documents to one folder

1. Move many scanned documents to one folder - Similar Threads - Move many scanned

2. Move many scanned documents to one folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move many scanned documents to one folder: Trying to place many scans into one folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-many-scanned-documents-to-one-folder/c0394e9c-7acc-4159-a2be-860b0156d511
  3. Move many scanned documents to one folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move many scanned documents to one folder: Trying to place many scans into one folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-many-scanned-documents-to-one-folder/c0394e9c-7acc-4159-a2be-860b0156d511
  4. Onedrive Documents folder moved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Documents folder moved: Good afternoonHaving purchased a laptop in addition to my desktop setup, I have set it up with access to my onedrive files. During the process the 'Documents' folder moved to become a subfolder of e-mail attachments. Step 1 - panic everything is gone. Step 2 - oh it's still...
  5. Moving Documents folder from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving Documents folder from one drive to another: Hi,My Documents folder in located on D Drive right now but I would like to move it back onto C drive hard drive. What's the safest way to do it without losing files?...
  6. how to move contents of many folders to one folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to move contents of many folders to one folder?: Is there any way to move/copy just the contents that are in many folders on winders just to one folder that is on another drive? submitted by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed [link] [comments]...
  7. Turning off One Drive/Move Documents Folder

Turning off One Drive/Move Documents Folder: I just bought a new Acer laptop with Windows 10 64-bit pre-installed. I updated Windows to the most current version out there. I am trying to move the Windows Documents, Pictures and Desktop folders to a location other than under the User but am denied access, apparently...
  8. Software to move thousands of files from many folders to one folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Software to move thousands of files from many folders to one folder: Hi, I am new to forum and not the most tech savvy. Here's what I need to do: I have 10 folders with 19,000 .JSON and .JPG files. Ideally, I want to select all 10 folders and just move or copy the .JSON files to one folder but not the any of the other file extensions. Is...
  9. how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail

how to move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail: how do I move a scanned document to a folder in yahoo mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-a-scanned-document-to-a-folder-in/b7073d4c-192d-4087-a7b1-9181f2ecab60"
  10. Moving my Documents folder

Moving my Documents folder: Having an issue with space on my C:\ drive, so in Users\Tom\ right clicking on the Documents folder, clicking on the Location tab and selecting "Move". Filled in the new location N:\Users\Tom\Documents. System replied with a confirmation window confirming Old location and New...