Windows 10: Mouse won't click read below

Discus and support Mouse won't click read below in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm currently having an issue that I find very weird but I did build this PC as cheap as I could due to being broke so please bare with me! The current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kamrynnolan, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:57 PM.

1. Mouse won't click read below

I'm currently having an issue that I find very weird but I did build this PC as cheap as I could due to being broke so please bare with me! The current issue I am having is the mouse won't click on certain things. It allows me to clock to pause/play a YouTube video on Opera GX, it also lets me open a new tab in opera BUT wont let me switch tabs, I also am unable to click any part of the task bar and anything that is similar to it. Can't access settings blah blah. Although restarts do help it's only if I continue to use the PC without being AFK or just does it randomly this can span from 5-90

:)

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Oct 5, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 5, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  4. Mouse won't click read below

Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Oct 5, 2024 at 1:01 PM
Thema:

Mouse won't click read below

1. Mouse won't click read below - Similar Threads - Mouse won't click

2. Mouse won't click read below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse won't click read below: I'm currently having an issue that I find very weird but I did build this PC as cheap as I could due to being broke so please bare with me! The current issue I am having is the mouse won't click on certain things. It allows me to clock to pause/play a YouTube video on Opera...
  3. Mouse won't click read below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse won't click read below: I'm currently having an issue that I find very weird but I did build this PC as cheap as I could due to being broke so please bare with me! The current issue I am having is the mouse won't click on certain things. It allows me to clock to pause/play a YouTube video on Opera...
  4. read below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  5. read below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    read below: More a statement I suppose. Very low income, on disability only. recently my widows 8/7 home was updated to 10. 2 months ago I was finally able to buy a wireless mouse which has helped me immensely, now after upgrade it will not work because it is not a mocrosoft brand mouse....
  6. read below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse is working but won't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is working but won't click: On my windows 11 PC, mouse is not working.cursor moves but wont click. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-working-but-wont-click/d4446904-1525-41b9-9bf1-69782e247042
  8. Mouse won't click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse won't click: I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the problem comes up with both USB, Bluetooth and touchpad at the same time. So in detail: It has 2-3 cases 1: I can click on the...
  9. Read Below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Read Below: So I just got a prebuilt pc with windows 10, but I cannot change the background or "customize the pc". It says about activating but there is nothing in the bottom right corner that says activate windows like i thought there would be if it wasnt activated. Any help on this...
  10. Windows Hello won't sign me in (read below)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello won't sign me in (read below): I have changed my password on my Windows 10 computer, I try to log in with my fingerprint and the following message pops up: "Your password has changed. To continue using Windows Hello, please sign in with your PIN." I do this and it says the same message except it asks me to...