Windows 10: Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls

Discus and support Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever im scrolling it scrolls back in opposite direction after few scrolls randomly mouse is fine coz i used other mouse too and issue is still same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steazer_god, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls

Whenever im scrolling it scrolls back in opposite direction after few scrolls randomly mouse is fine coz i used other mouse too and issue is still same tried different usb ports and updating reinstalling drivers at the end i reinstalled my windows 10 but the issue is still the same

:)

Steazer_god, Jun 6, 2024

2. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Jun 6, 2024
  3. jasmurra Win User
    Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

I bought a new mouse (Jelly Comb MV09F Vertical Wireless Mouse) about 6 months ago, and it was working just fine until about 2 weeks ago. Now when I am scrolling up or down, every few "scrolls" it will "jump" in the opposite direction. It happens frequently enough such that it is pretty disruptive to my workflow, since I regularly use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

It is the same problem from the following two posts:

Redirecting

Redirecting

None of the recommendations worked for me, plus those questions were about Windows 7.

I've tried updating the driver (no update available), plugging into a different USB port, and changing the scroll wheel settings, and none of that worked.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro.

Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated!

jasmurra, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls

Mouse scroll going the opposite way

Hello,

I have been having problems with my (Altos) mouse scrolling. Every time I try scrolling down or up on a window (E.g. Searching something on google, and scrolling for results), it'd either go the opposite way, or just not scroll at all. I tried
    taking off the mouse scroll piece and put it back on, but nothing worked. I'm having this problem for a month now.

Any suggestions?

DecafCargo74134, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls

1. Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls - Similar Threads - Mouse scrolling opposite

2. Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls: Whenever im scrolling it scrolls back in opposite direction after few scrolls randomly mouse is fine coz i used other mouse too and issue is still same tried different usb ports and updating reinstalling drivers at the end i reinstalled my windows 10 but the issue is still...
  3. Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scrolling in opposite direction after few scrolls: Whenever im scrolling it scrolls back in opposite direction after few scrolls randomly mouse is fine coz i used other mouse too and issue is still same tried different usb ports and updating reinstalling drivers at the end i reinstalled my windows 10 but the issue is still...
  4. change mouse scroll direction.

change mouse scroll direction.: Mouse move page down when fingers move up and reverse, I want it the other way around https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-mouse-scroll-direction/cd68b67a-b5f4-4433-b75f-64c373f105dd
  5. Mouse scrolling direction not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scrolling direction not working: So I just starting using my windows 11 computer and have been noticing that my touchpad scrolls the right way scroll down to go up, but my mouse scrolls a different way scroll down to go down. This makes it hard for me to play games and whatnot, as I am used to scrolling down...
  6. Mouse scrolling direction not working

Mouse scrolling direction not working: So I just starting using my windows 11 computer and have been noticing that my touchpad scrolls the right way scroll down to go up, but my mouse scrolls a different way scroll down to go down. This makes it hard for me to play games and whatnot, as I am used to scrolling down...
  7. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: hi it seems its a widespread issue. I've tried everything from changing usb port to disabling services to disabling scroll when hovering on a window and many other things. the mouse is razer viper 8k and when scrolling up and down there is jump in the other direction every so...
  8. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: hi it seems its a widespread issue. I've tried everything from changing usb port to disabling services to disabling scroll when hovering on a window and many other things. the mouse is razer viper 8k and when scrolling up and down there is jump in the other direction every so...
  9. Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse wheel "jumps" in opposite direction when scrolling: I bought a new mouse Jelly Comb MV09F Vertical Wireless Mouse about 6 months ago, and it was working just fine until about 2 weeks ago. Now when I am scrolling up or down, every few "scrolls" it will "jump" in the opposite direction. It happens frequently enough such that it...
  10. Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse scrolling issue goes in the opposite direction a couple lines while scrolling: I've been struggling with this issue for quite a while, whenever I scroll up or down use my wireless mouse, it tends to move a couple of lines in the opposite direction, I looked at a previous thread regarding this issue and followed the instructions to reduce the number of...