Windows 10: Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones

Discus and support Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This morning my PC has been acting up. mouse wheel does not scroll in Edge or Steam works in Windows Explorerclicking on text highlights all text... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex Kramer1985, May 28, 2023.

1. Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones

This morning my PC has been acting up. mouse wheel does not scroll in Edge or Steam works in Windows Explorerclicking on text highlights all text before itclicking links and Windows Explorer icons opens a new windowtyping is in all caps c lock is offkeyboard right-side calculator does not workEverything was fine last night and now this morning it's a mess. EDIT: As soon as I posted this, everything went back to normal but it will happen again because this is the second time this morning when I thought it was fine and it's only 7 am.

:)

Alex Kramer1985, May 28, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2023
  3. How to open file explorer folders as new tabs by default (instead of as new file explorer windows)

TRANSLATION OF ABOVE provided by Google Translate:

Jakub Belik, May 28, 2023
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones

1. Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones - Similar Threads - Mouse Scrolling Edge

2. Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows, Caps lock on and keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows, Caps lock on and keyboard...: Suddenly my new laptop starting acting up when connected to external docking station and monitor has been working fine in this set up for monthsmouse wheel does not scroll in chrome or Edgeclicking on text highlights all text before itclicking links and Windows Explorer icons...
  3. Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows, Caps lock on and keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows, Caps lock on and keyboard...: Suddenly my new laptop starting acting up when connected to external docking station and monitor has been working fine in this set up for monthsmouse wheel does not scroll in chrome or Edgeclicking on text highlights all text before itclicking links and Windows Explorer icons...
  4. Windows 11 file explorer opens SharePoint URL in Edge instead of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer opens SharePoint URL in Edge instead of File Explorer: Hello there,We have a new problem with Windows 11. In Windows 10 we would paste a SharePoint URL into file explorer and it would open there. This would bypass a lot of the SharePoint limitations with opening and moving files. Now when you paste the URL into Windows 11's file...
  5. Windows 11 file explorer opens SharePoint URL in Edge instead of File Explorer

Windows 11 file explorer opens SharePoint URL in Edge instead of File Explorer: Hello there,We have a new problem with Windows 11. In Windows 10 we would paste a SharePoint URL into file explorer and it would open there. This would bypass a lot of the SharePoint limitations with opening and moving files. Now when you paste the URL into Windows 11's file...
  6. Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones: This morning my PC has been acting up. mouse wheel does not scroll in Edge or Steam works in Windows Explorerclicking on text highlights all text before itclicking links and Windows Explorer icons opens a new windowtyping is in all caps c lock is offkeyboard right-side...
  7. Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Not Scrolling, Edge and Windows Explorer Open New Windows Instead of Pulling Up Open Ones: This morning my PC has been acting up. mouse wheel does not scroll in Edge or Steam works in Windows Explorerclicking on text highlights all text before itclicking links and Windows Explorer icons opens a new windowtyping is in all caps c lock is offkeyboard right-side...
  8. windows explorer tabs - open a new tab in an existing window instead of opening a new window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows explorer tabs - open a new tab in an existing window instead of opening a new window: I would like when I already have an open file explorer and for example, if a click a folder on the desktop, I would like it to go in a new tab in the already opened file explorer instead of creating a new window...
  9. windows explorer tabs - open a new tab in an existing window instead of opening a new window

windows explorer tabs - open a new tab in an existing window instead of opening a new window: I would like when I already have an open file explorer and for example, if a click a folder on the desktop, I would like it to go in a new tab in the already opened file explorer instead of creating a new window...
  10. Open Pin to Start links in new Edge window instead of tab

in Browsers and Email
    Open Pin to Start links in new Edge window instead of tab: I have a lot of Web Page applications that I use for my job. For each webpage I do a "Pin to Start" which creates a quick link from the start menu. With IE each of these links would open in a new window, but with Edge they open in a new tab on the existing Edge window....