Windows 10: Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open

Discus and support Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there,I encountered a weird issue with my Windows 10 computer. Whenever mspaint is open even if not in foreground, pressing any of my arrow keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ‍‍‍, Jun 24, 2024.

1. ‍‍‍ Win User

Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open

Hello there,I encountered a weird issue with my Windows 10 computer. Whenever mspaint is open even if not in foreground, pressing any of my arrow keys on my keyboard makes the mouse jump to the right-bottom corner of the screen, initiating the "Peek at desktop" view.This is really terrible as it makes it impossible to use the computer arrow keys are quite crutial for daily work. Is there any solution to this?And before you ask, the "Contol your mouse with a keypad" in the "Ease of access" settings is turned off. The problem occurs with normal arrow keys, it is not about the numeric keyboa

:)

‍‍‍, Jun 24, 2024
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jun 24, 2024
  3. Jump list File Explorer items not opening program

thanks for all suggestions have carried out most and found no difference so far. Will check out the clean boot tomorrow. John

barbershopjohn4, Jun 24, 2024
  4. Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open

Jumping mouse cursor

Mouse cursor keeps jumping out of control. I've uninstalled it (there were 3 listed under the mouse device) and then updated the device driver. Didn't fix it. What do I do?

Charlie T65, Jun 24, 2024
Thema:

Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open

1. Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open - Similar Threads - Mouse jumping around

2. Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumping around when mspaint is open: Hello there,I encountered a weird issue with my Windows 10 computer. Whenever mspaint is open even if not in foreground, pressing any of my arrow keys on my keyboard makes the mouse jump to the right-bottom corner of the screen, initiating the "Peek at desktop" view.This is...
  3. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  4. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  7. MOUSE JUMPS AROUND

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MOUSE JUMPS AROUND: I've been experiencing a laggy mouse for 2 weeks now I've tries many solutions i found online n they dont work ,please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumps-around/60c2a60e-5c85-4979-b6df-91ba6bb348dd
  8. Mouse jumping around and opening programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse jumping around and opening programs: I reset my pc but left the files and then the problem started. The mouse is jumping around and keeps opening file explorer or the start menu and everything. Ive already tried reinstalling the device driver for the touchpad but it didn't work....
  9. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  10. Mouse Jumping around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping around: While I have tried getting help online none of it has helped so far from uninstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, using different mouses (ihome, ibuypower, and logitech g), updating, no matter what they never helped and I before a week or two ago I never noticed this. I...