Windows 10: Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub

Discus and support Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I am having an issue with my mouse on Windows 10. I have a razor Death Addor and the Black Widow keyboard. WFH now I bought a KVM to switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Slinkypumkin, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub

Hi All, I am having an issue with my mouse on Windows 10. I have a razor Death Addor and the Black Widow keyboard. WFH now I bought a KVM to switch between my work laptop and Gaming PC. Only as soon as the mouse is connected to a USB hub or KVM I intermittently have it lock and freeze every couple of moments. I am wondering if it is hardware related. I have tried multiple KVM's One broke so had to send it back the issue occurred on both. I am now using a cool but cheap powered usb hub / switch. The same issue occurs on it.I have tried the following:- USB Selective Suspend setting is Disab

:)

Slinkypumkin, Aug 21, 2022
  2. $immond$ Win User

KVM that supports 6 button gaming mouse under $100

Any suggestions where I can find one? I need it to support my MX 518 gaming mouse. I am guessing a KVM that has a USB hub or does not emulate USB 2.0, any suggestions would be great.

$immond$, Aug 21, 2022
  3. KVM that supports 6 button gaming mouse under $100

I have a 518 and was using a D-Link 4-port KVM for a long time. You won't lose the functionality of the mouse by using PS/2. Thing is, you won't find a decent KVM that does DVI for under $100.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 21, 2022
  4. Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub

Mouse freezes in Windows 10 using KVM

Every day my mouse freezes while I'm on the web or just in my files. I am on Windows 10 all updated , mouse and keyboard are connected to KVM switch.

Help?

WilliamMullahy, Aug 21, 2022
Thema:

Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub

1. Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub - Similar Threads - Mouse intermittently freezes

2. Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Surface Pro be waken up by a USB mouse connect via the hub?: Hi,Surface Pro 9Windows 11 ProAcer external monitor connected via USB-C and it has a USB hub with mouse connectedCan't seem to wake up the Surface Pro with the mouse. Is there some setting that enable it?Thanks...
  3. Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub: Hi All, I am having an issue with my mouse on Windows 10. I have a razor Death Addor and the Black Widow keyboard. WFH now I bought a KVM to switch between my work laptop and Gaming PC. Only as soon as the mouse is connected to a USB hub or KVM I intermittently have it lock...
  4. Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub

Mouse intermittently freezes when connecting via KVM or USB Hub: Hi All, I am having an issue with my mouse on Windows 10. I have a razor Death Addor and the Black Widow keyboard. WFH now I bought a KVM to switch between my work laptop and Gaming PC. Only as soon as the mouse is connected to a USB hub or KVM I intermittently have it lock...
  5. Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub

Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub: Hi i have a question regarding usb hub , so my laptop is having only 3 usb port so i buy this 4 port usb hub from my local online store.At first its works fine , until the mouse that i use were plugged in to the hub suddenly feels heavy , sluggish and jumping everywhere like...
  6. Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse slowly became in responsive when connected to usb hub: Hi i have a question regarding usb hub , so my laptop is having only 3 usb port so i buy this 4 port usb hub from my local online store.At first its works fine , until the mouse that i use were plugged in to the hub suddenly feels heavy , sluggish and jumping everywhere like...
  7. Mouse freezing intermittently when using USB switch

Mouse freezing intermittently when using USB switch: I have a mouse and keyboard connected through a USB 3.0 switch to 2 laptops. One runs Linux, the other runs Windows 10. Both devices are wireless and high performance Logitech G613 and G703On my Linux machine there are no issues. When switching to my Win10 machine, the mouse...
  8. Mouse freezing intermittently when using USB switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse freezing intermittently when using USB switch: I have a mouse and keyboard connected through a USB 3.0 switch to 2 laptops. One runs Linux, the other runs Windows 10. Both devices are wireless and high performance Logitech G613 and G703On my Linux machine there are no issues. When switching to my Win10 machine, the mouse...
  9. Mouse freezing intermittently when using USB switch

10. Bluetooth cursor lag when connecting monitor via USB hub

Bluetooth cursor lag when connecting monitor via USB hub: Hi there, I have a Microsoft Surface laptop 1769 with windows 10 and I use a mouse and keyboard connected via bluetooth, which requires a receiver plugged into the USB port. I have an Asus Zenscreen, which I want to connect as a second monitor. This a USB C input and is...