Windows 10: Mouse Freezes

Discus and support Mouse Freezes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10.0.222.631 Build 22631Acer Laptop Nitro 5Intermittent mouse freezing up. Can restart only after placing in Sleep mode and waking..Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarylWest1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Mouse Freezes

Windows 10.0.222.631 Build 22631Acer Laptop Nitro 5Intermittent mouse freezing up. Can restart only after placing in Sleep mode and waking..Tried removing mouse driver and restarting. Unable to find anything in Event Viewer where this occured/Thanks

:)

DarylWest1, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Mouse Freezes

1. Mouse Freezes - Similar Threads - Mouse Freezes

2. Windows 11 mouse keeps freezing, after some troubleshooting my pc kept restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mouse keeps freezing, after some troubleshooting my pc kept restarting.: My mouse freezes, and when it unfreezes it moves to where it would be if it hadn't froze. I have done pretty much everything under the sun at this point it seems. I've updated BIOS, ive uninstalled the mouse drivers, plugged it into other usb ports, done command prompt...
  3. Windows 11 mouse keeps freezing, after some troubleshooting my pc kept restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 mouse keeps freezing, after some troubleshooting my pc kept restarting.: My mouse freezes, and when it unfreezes it moves to where it would be if it hadn't froze. I have done pretty much everything under the sun at this point it seems. I've updated BIOS, ive uninstalled the mouse drivers, plugged it into other usb ports, done command prompt...
  4. How do I fix mouse freezing while in a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix mouse freezing while in a game?: For the past 2 months or so I've had this repeated problem while playing any game no matter how strenuous it is on my GPU where it simply freezes in place for a second and then goes back to normal. This happens anywhere from every 10 minutes to once every 30 seconds. I've...
  5. How do I fix mouse freezing while in a game?

How do I fix mouse freezing while in a game?: For the past 2 months or so I've had this repeated problem while playing any game no matter how strenuous it is on my GPU where it simply freezes in place for a second and then goes back to normal. This happens anywhere from every 10 minutes to once every 30 seconds. I've...
  6. My inputs like keyboard and mouse freeze, but my computer doesn't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My inputs like keyboard and mouse freeze, but my computer doesn't.: Hello, I use Windows 10, Version 22H2.Out of nowhere, this has happened at least 5 times or more my inputs decide to stop working. My keyboard is powered on, but disconnects. Same with my mouse. My blue-tooth headset disconnects from my computer, but reconnects after a few...
  7. My inputs like keyboard and mouse freeze, but my computer doesn't.

My inputs like keyboard and mouse freeze, but my computer doesn't.: Hello, I use Windows 10, Version 22H2.Out of nowhere, this has happened at least 5 times or more my inputs decide to stop working. My keyboard is powered on, but disconnects. Same with my mouse. My blue-tooth headset disconnects from my computer, but reconnects after a few...
  8. My inputs like keyboard and mouse freeze, but my computer doesn't.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 freezes up with only mouse cursor working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes up with only mouse cursor working: The problem happens when I have Valorant game opened. When I try to tab out or tab in the game it would cause the whole screen to freeze aside from the fact the I can still move my cursor. The mouse cursor moves but I can't click anything. The keyboard wasn't responding to...
  10. Windows 11 freezes up with only mouse cursor working

Windows 11 freezes up with only mouse cursor working: The problem happens when I have Valorant game opened. When I try to tab out or tab in the game it would cause the whole screen to freeze aside from the fact the I can still move my cursor. The mouse cursor moves but I can't click anything. The keyboard wasn't responding to...