Windows 10: Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

Discus and support Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YashSrivastava7, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example, Whenever I play that game and use my external mousethis is only happening with the external mouse, the trackpad of my laptop works fine the in-game cursor works perfectly fine and is smooth but the game behind freezes like I moved my In-Game cursor from one place to another and it did not freeze but the game behind it froz

:)

YashSrivastava7, Feb 26, 2023

2. Mouse freezes constantly but only while playing games.

Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example, Whenever I play that game and use my external mouse(this is only happening with the external mouse, the trackpad of my laptop works fine) the in-game cursor works perfectly fine and is smooth but the game behind freezes like I moved my In-Game cursor from one place to another and it did not freeze but the game behind it froze and unfroze. I once opened task manager and positioned it so I can see the game too and when I'm Alt-Tabbed into the task manager and use my mouse inside the task manager it works fine but the game in different window freezes . This happens every time I use my mouse . Now let's take another game for example which is 'GTA V' in this the game freezes whenever I move the camera inside game and the cursor also freezes when I'm in menu or settings and the cursor and game both freezes unlike 'Fall Guys' . The funny or weird thing is that when I aim with a Weapon in GTA V and move the camera while aiming the game doesn't freezes ( this only happens sometime, other time it also freezes while moving camera while aiming) .

What I've tried :

Updating Drivers

Re-Installing Drivers

Changing ports and using in different ports

P.S. I don't think its my external mouse's problem as it works perfectly fine whenever I don't game. But it also could be my mouse's problem as it does not freezes when I use my trackpad.

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can get assistance on this ( Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning)

YashSrivastava7, Feb 26, 2023
  3. Mouse Freezes while playing Games

My mouse was working fine. But after adding a 4gb RAM to my pc, my games run faster but suddenly mouse freezes while playing games! i thought it was some cable loose connection, but was not. It worked fine when i go back to my desktop.It only happens when
    i play games, all of my games!

PC Specs :

Processor Intel Pentium G320 3.10Ghz

Ram 6 GB (2+4,the mouse started freezing after the 4gb ram was installed)

Win 10 64bit

AnanduBIJU, Feb 26, 2023
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 26, 2023
Thema:

Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

1. Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games. - Similar Threads - Mouse Freezes constantly

2. PC freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes while playing games: System Information:Operating System Windows 11 Home 64-bitCPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700XRAM 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. B450 AORUS PRO WIFI-CF AM4Graphics 8176MB ATI AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT GigabytePROBLEM:Well, this doesn't happen in all games, but...
  3. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  4. pc freezes while playing games

pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  5. Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  6. Mouse freezes constantly but only while playing games.

Mouse freezes constantly but only while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  7. Mouse freezes constantly but only while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse freezes constantly but only while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  8. Constant Freezing when Playing Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Freezing when Playing Games.: Everytime I play a game, it freezes constantly and ruins the whole gameplay. I don't know what to do about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-freezing-when-playing-games/47f74eaf-a30a-4c3f-a907-ef6ad0630dc0
  9. Constant Freezing when Playing Games.

Constant Freezing when Playing Games.: Everytime I play a game, it freezes constantly and ruins the whole gameplay. I don't know what to do about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-freezing-when-playing-games/47f74eaf-a30a-4c3f-a907-ef6ad0630dc0
  10. computer freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer freezes while playing games: I decided to take my computer apart to clean it then put it back together and after I put it together whenever I play some games it freezes and on occasion makes a buzzing sound in my headphones it also seems to crash faster if I am in a discord call or playing a YouTube...