Windows 10: mouse cursor jumps to left corner of screen

Discus and support mouse cursor jumps to left corner of screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mouse cursor is jumping to the left corner of the screen at random times. This happens when I'm running things like game software, but it acts fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SGW07, May 18, 2024.

1. SGW07 Win User

mouse cursor jumps to left corner of screen

My mouse cursor is jumping to the left corner of the screen at random times. This happens when I'm running things like game software, but it acts fine when I'm in a browser or just on my home screen for example. This doesn't just happen with a single mouse, it happens when I tried another mouse as well both wired and wireless mice. It also happens when I try different ports as well.I've been trying to look everywhere and apply every fix I could to this, but alas nothing is working. I've tried updating drivers, restarting my laptop, resetting mice. I don't know what is causing this and I don'

:)

SGW07, May 18, 2024

2. Mouse cursor jumps to corner of screen when pressing left and right click simultaneously

When I click the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously, the mouse cursor jumps to a certain corner of my screen.

Is there a solution to this problem?

[FrostBite], May 18, 2024
  3. JonnyF007 Win User
    mouse jumps to top left corner of screen

I have surface pro 4 running twin monitors.

Mouse cursor keeps jumping up to top left hand corner of screen and opening whatever file shortcut is up there.

It is rendering the computer unusable.

Something to do with trackpad sensitivity?

JonnyF007, May 18, 2024
  4. JohnHine Win User

Cursor jumping to left upper corner of screen

Sirs:

I am using a desktop PC (Asus P9 X79-E WS mother board). Ever since I started using the current build of Win 10 preview, my cursor has jumped unexpectedly to the left upper corner of my screen. Sometimes as fast as I can re-position it. (several times
    while typing this last sentence) I have tried multiple mice; Logitech, Microsoft, corded, wireless and currently a MS Bluetooth mouse. I have tried reloading drivers. I have tried registry checker apps, anti virus apps, anti malware apps. I currently have
    the "Snap To" and "Enhanced pointer precision" boxes unchecked.

I hope somebody has some suggestions, because this is driving my crazy.

JH

JohnHine, May 18, 2024
Thema:

1. mouse cursor jumps to left corner of screen - Similar Threads - mouse cursor jumps

2. mouse cursor jumps to left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse cursor jumps to left corner of screen: My mouse cursor is jumping to the left corner of the screen at random times. This happens when I'm running things like game software, but it acts fine when I'm in a browser or just on my home screen for example. This doesn't just happen with a single mouse, it happens when I...
  3. mouse cursor jumps to left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse cursor jumps to left corner of screen: My mouse cursor is jumping to the left corner of the screen at random times. This happens when I'm running things like game software, but it acts fine when I'm in a browser or just on my home screen for example. This doesn't just happen with a single mouse, it happens when I...
  4. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  5. Problem with cursor jumping to upper left corner.

Problem with cursor jumping to upper left corner.: How do I find "Disable internal pointing devices when external USB" on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-cursor-jumping-to-upper-left-corner/e064beb1-0ede-4e45-b512-6e381060b1d6
  6. Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner: My mouse cursor keeps jumping to the bottom right corner of the screen, either opening the language bar, the calendar, the notifications or the tab that brings you back to your desktop. The time between each jump is completely random, and the consistency is different each...
  7. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  8. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen: Hello I have an all in one HP and the mouse jumps to the top left of the screen when using web pages or when not using the PC it opens windows of icons or folders. I have tried uninstalling the mouse software in Device Manager but does not make a difference. Is there anyway...
  9. Cursor jumping to top left corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor jumping to top left corner.: I have an HP laptop model 16-ay191ms with Windows 10 build 17134.345 which I cannot use while unplugged. The PC has always had a problem with the cursor jumping to the top right of the screen at random times, but I thought I cured it. Today, while it was unplugged, the...
  10. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.: Hello I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance 58859