Windows 10: Mouse cursor flickers as I type in Notepad

Discus and support Mouse cursor flickers as I type in Notepad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason when I type in Notepad my mouse cursor starts flickering, My device says all my drivers are updated and none of my Anti-Viruses seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dane Shunny, May 4, 2024.

1. Mouse cursor flickers as I type in Notepad

For some reason when I type in Notepad my mouse cursor starts flickering, My device says all my drivers are updated and none of my Anti-Viruses seem to find anything, Yet It's still very distracting.Any ways of remedying this?

:)

Dane Shunny, May 4, 2024

2. Mouse Cursor Flickering on Windows 10

This is a really annoying problem.

Two things seem to be happening. First is the mouse cursor is flickering. It's as if it's having an anxiety attack. The flicker can also interfere when trying to click on icons, although most of the clicking feature seem to work okay most of the time.

The second thing I noticed is that down at the bottom of the screen is a big circle that has an arrow in it. This arrow flickers in rhythm with the cursor.

I have tried every suggestion I can find on the internet, including those from this forum. I've deleted device drivers for both the mouse and video card and the intel driver, changed screen resolution, tried changing mouse settings, tried changing the settings
    of my video drivers, I tried changing the performance settings, I changed the boot up settings in my Bios. I tried starting up without my usual start up programs. Nothing stopped the flickering.

I use a USB mouse, so I tried different USB ports. I also tried a wireless mouse. The flicker did not stop in either case. I think it's a problem with the Windows update. I had this problem some months back, but it stopped. Then I updated a few days ago
    and the mouse flickering started up again.

I did notice that while in my Bios the cursor did not flicker. While in Windows 10, as I am now the mouse cursor does flicker.

Help.

Mouse cursor flickers as I type in Notepad 235fe351-f9f2-4393-bf43-c35d7e07f2ad?upload=true.jpg

jimclay75051, May 4, 2024
  3. Flickering Mouse pointer in Asus X550LA

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our Windows 10 Creators Update.

To address the flickering, we suggest that you rollback the driver of your mouse, you may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Hope this information was helpful.

Melliza Son, May 4, 2024
  4. Mouse cursor flickers as I type in Notepad

Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11

the mouse cursor is flickering continuously and window screen is maximized and minimized continuously , i solved it so many by seeing videos from you tube but again it is flickering like that only . what i have to do to resolve this issue and provide a procedure to resolve this issue.

vendra surendra, May 4, 2024
Thema:

Mouse cursor flickers as I type in Notepad

1. Mouse cursor flickers as I type in Notepad - Similar Threads - Mouse cursor flickers

2. Mouse cursor flickers as I type in Notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor flickers as I type in Notepad: For some reason when I type in Notepad my mouse cursor starts flickering, My device says all my drivers are updated and none of my Anti-Viruses seem to find anything, Yet It's still very distracting.Any ways of remedying this?...
  3. Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11: the mouse cursor is flickering continuously and window screen is maximized and minimized continuously , i solved it so many by seeing videos from you tube but again it is flickering like that only . what i have to do to resolve this issue and provide a procedure to resolve...
  4. Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor flickering in windows 11: the mouse cursor is flickering continuously and window screen is maximized and minimized continuously , i solved it so many by seeing videos from you tube but again it is flickering like that only . what i have to do to resolve this issue and provide a procedure to resolve...
  5. Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type: This issue is really making me insane.... when draging the mouse around and when typeing... all kinds of the tabs and icons on the taskbar flicker and flash... words and excel documents on my other monitor will have lines that flicker also... and it is making me want to rage...
  6. Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type: This issue is really making me insane.... when draging the mouse around and when typeing... all kinds of the tabs and icons on the taskbar flicker and flash... words and excel documents on my other monitor will have lines that flicker also... and it is making me want to rage...
  7. Explorer window flickering when I move the mouse / type

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Flickering Mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flickering Mouse cursor: This is a relatively new problem for me. The mouse has a fully charged battery (I think) but the problem is continuing. I've tried Google but I don't appear to have the HP Simple Pass program which is mentioned by some people. If it matters, I'm 72 and not exactly the...
  9. Cursor flickering

Cursor flickering: My cursor is flickering like crazy. I'm running Windows 10, latest updates installed. I'm on a Lenovo laptop, but I don't know the model. I've already tested multiple mice. To be more specific, the cursor disappears completely when I'm not moving it. When using a mouse and...
  10. Cursor is flickering

Cursor is flickering: Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and Ctrl+v buttons but if I...