Windows 10: Mouse appears on other screen while gaming

Discus and support Mouse appears on other screen while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While I play games like Apex Legends.......my mouse will drag to another screen. thats not suppose to happen. At the same time it freezes the frame and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NathanSchrope, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Mouse appears on other screen while gaming

While I play games like Apex Legends.......my mouse will drag to another screen. thats not suppose to happen. At the same time it freezes the frame and makes the game completely unplayable. THIS ONLY happens when moving mouse. I cannot find anything on this and I cant game at all. I redid my windows installation and it came back a week later. Please help. I have a 4090 and a i9-12900k. There is no way this is a hardware issue. Problem first starting occurring after changing game to Fullscreen. Changing back to Windowed Fullscreen didnt fix it. I know this isnt an Apex Legends issue because it

:)

NathanSchrope, Mar 25, 2023

2. Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.

When I start Escape From Tarkov it works as expected. But at a random time, some times after 10 minutes and sometimes after 4h of gaming, the Windows mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen. When I am in an interface that uses the mouse, it is gone, but if no mouse pointer is used in the game the Windows mouse pointer is stuck in the middle of the screen.

If it helps to find the Problem, every time the arrow appears, a Windows notification sound comes up and the input freezes for a second. Than everything works again except the mouse pointer beeing stuck on the screen.

I use Windows 11 and I have tried the Game on the same PC with Windows 10 and the problem never occured, so I guess it is a Windows problem?

Is there any known fix other than the ones I have already tried:

• reinstalling the game
    • Disable fullscreen optimizations
    • using a different Resolution

Matthias Windisch, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Mouse appears on other screen while gaming

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Mouse appears on other screen while gaming

1. Mouse appears on other screen while gaming - Similar Threads - Mouse appears screen

2. Loose input control randomly while gaming and mouse appears on screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loose input control randomly while gaming and mouse appears on screen.: So I have been having a problem as of late where my pc will play a sound while I'm in a game. The sound played is the windows popup noise if I'm correct and it causes my mouse to appear on the window of the game and the ding/chime plays again when I put any input in other...
  3. Loose input control randomly while gaming and mouse appears on screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loose input control randomly while gaming and mouse appears on screen.: So I have been having a problem as of late where my pc will play a sound while I'm in a game. The sound played is the windows popup noise if I'm correct and it causes my mouse to appear on the window of the game and the ding/chime plays again when I put any input in other...
  4. While playing games, the mouse appears on the edges of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While playing games, the mouse appears on the edges of the screen.: Hello, while playing a game, my mouse cursor appears at the edges of the screen and the game is not detected when I press the mouse buttons. As you can see in the video below, it appears in the upper and left parts.link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo03l8E5gNk...
  5. While playing games, the mouse appears on the edges of the screen.

While playing games, the mouse appears on the edges of the screen.: Hello, while playing a game, my mouse cursor appears at the edges of the screen and the game is not detected when I press the mouse buttons. As you can see in the video below, it appears in the upper and left parts.link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo03l8E5gNk...
  6. Mouse appears on other screen while gaming

Mouse appears on other screen while gaming: While I play games like Apex Legends.......my mouse will drag to another screen. thats not suppose to happen. At the same time it freezes the frame and makes the game completely unplayable. THIS ONLY happens when moving mouse. I cannot find anything on this and I cant game at...
  7. WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming

WIndows 11 Gaming Mouse while gaming: While I play games like Apex Legends.......my mouse will drag to another screen. thats not suppose to happen. At the same time it freezes the frame and makes the game completely unplayable. I cannot find anything on this and I cant game at all. I redid my windows installation...
  8. Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.: When I start Escape From Tarkov it works as expected. But at a random time, some times after 10 minutes and sometimes after 4h of gaming, the Windows mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen. When I am in an interface that uses the mouse, it is gone, but if no mouse...
  9. Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.

Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.: When I start Escape From Tarkov it works as expected. But at a random time, some times after 10 minutes and sometimes after 4h of gaming, the Windows mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen. When I am in an interface that uses the mouse, it is gone, but if no mouse...
  10. mouse appearance on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse appearance on screen: would like to change my mouse so that there is only one mouse not a dragging of several mice (mouses) when I am using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/mouse-appearance-on-screen/bc6c433d-d8d5-4c19-b928-8eb5df9b8ce0