Windows 10: Most of the games keep crashing.

Discus and support Most of the games keep crashing. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my games keep crashing without any error and i have no idea why. I have re-installed windows and updated GPU drivers. I have checked the error on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ridip Sarkar, May 5, 2024.

1. Most of the games keep crashing.

Hi, my games keep crashing without any error and i have no idea why. I have re-installed windows and updated GPU drivers. I have checked the error on Event Viewer as well but couldn't make much of it. If someone could help me with this technical stuff, would be very awesome.

:)

Ridip Sarkar, May 5, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 5, 2024
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 5, 2024
  4. Most of the games keep crashing.

Angela Pun, May 5, 2024
Thema:

Most of the games keep crashing.

1. Most of the games keep crashing. - Similar Threads - games keep crashing

2. Game keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game keeps crashing: Hello all,I have a fairly new build I built this about two months ago and lately I feel when playing games like Fortnite in specific, randomly the game will just close and give an error. I've made sure thru armory crate my mother board is all updated, I've used GeForce...
  3. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: When I try to launch Call of Duty DirectX encounters an unrecoverable error and when I try to launch games on steam it says I need more video card memory but I have no other apps open and have over 30 gigabytes of RAM with a 3080 graphics card. Some games just crash without...
  4. Games keep crashing

Games keep crashing: When I try to launch Call of Duty DirectX encounters an unrecoverable error and when I try to launch games on steam it says I need more video card memory but I have no other apps open and have over 30 gigabytes of RAM with a 3080 graphics card. Some games just crash without...
  5. Most of the games keep crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most of the games keep crashing.: Hi, my games keep crashing without any error and i have no idea why. I have re-installed windows and updated GPU drivers. I have checked the error on Event Viewer as well but couldn't make much of it. If someone could help me with this technical stuff, would be very awesome....
  6. Most games keep crashing to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most games keep crashing to desktop: I recently bought a new PC, Ryzen 5 7600X, RTX 4070 and windows 11 however most of the higher end games such as GTA V, Overwatch 2 and a couple times with Baldurs gate 3 Which was blue screening , keep crashing, not immediately but after about 20 - 30 minutes of playing, I've...
  7. Most games keep crashing to desktop

Most games keep crashing to desktop: I recently bought a new PC, Ryzen 5 7600X, RTX 4070 and windows 11 however most of the higher end games such as GTA V, Overwatch 2 and a couple times with Baldurs gate 3 Which was blue screening , keep crashing, not immediately but after about 20 - 30 minutes of playing, I've...
  8. Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games: I ran verifier /standard /all /bootmode resetonbootfail and these dumps came as a result of that I have older ones older ones if you would like to see them Verifier Dump.zip...
  9. Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games

Windows Keeps Crashing Mostly while playing games: I ran verifier /standard /all /bootmode resetonbootfail and these dumps came as a result of that I have older ones older ones if you would like to see them Verifier Dump.zip...
  10. Games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing: SO i just got a new gpu its the RTX 2060 Super and ever since i installed it all my games crash except for rocket league. Its very annoying and i check task manager while gaming and majority of my games are using 94-100% cpu and causing stutters and such. Is there any advice...