Windows 10: More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix?

Discus and support More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Repost from a Reddit post I made recently, this is a more suitable forum for this question.I have a three PC setup with four monitors. Two monitors are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ticklezpanda, Jul 25, 2024.

1. More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix?

Repost from a Reddit post I made recently, this is a more suitable forum for this question.I have a three PC setup with four monitors. Two monitors are on the bottom row while the other two are located above these bottom row monitors. Mouse without borders is excellent, however, I wish that there were more options in organizing the computer monitor matrix. Ideally, I would centre the bottom two monitors to act as a single screen so that I could easily move up diagonally and reach the other monitor on the top left or top right. The current setup is okay but since you can only create two rows th

:)

Ticklezpanda, Jul 25, 2024

2. Unable to access multiple tasks using drag option on dual monitors in Windows 10

Hi Alex,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system that might have resulted in this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall and update the display driver

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter
      and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Do the same as above steps, right click
      on the Display Adapter and click on Update Driver Software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue still persists,

Step 3: I suggest you to remove the external monitor, re-add and check with the status.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of handling the tasks on dual monitors for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2024
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 25, 2024
  4. Sasqui Win User

More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix?

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix?

1. More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix? - Similar Threads - More Options Computer

2. More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix?: Repost from a Reddit post I made recently, this is a more suitable forum for this question.I have a three PC setup with four monitors. Two monitors are on the bottom row while the other two are located above these bottom row monitors. Mouse without borders is excellent,...
  3. More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More Options for Computer Monitor Matrix?: Repost from a Reddit post I made recently, this is a more suitable forum for this question.I have a three PC setup with four monitors. Two monitors are on the bottom row while the other two are located above these bottom row monitors. Mouse without borders is excellent,...
  4. Rename Option ByPassing Show More Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rename Option ByPassing Show More Options: Previous version of windows has "rename" option available as soon as you right click, but current window has "Show More Options" bfire rename options appear and it is annoying. Want to get Rid of this?...
  5. Rename Option ByPassing Show More Options

Rename Option ByPassing Show More Options: Previous version of windows has "rename" option available as soon as you right click, but current window has "Show More Options" bfire rename options appear and it is annoying. Want to get Rid of this?...
  6. Show more options issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show more options issue: In Windows 11 if you right click on any icon there's a "Show more options" thingy, but I don't like that it doesn't show all the options like in Windows 10. Any solutions?...
  7. Show more options issue

Show more options issue: In Windows 11 if you right click on any icon there's a "Show more options" thingy, but I don't like that it doesn't show all the options like in Windows 10. Any solutions?...
  8. No More Wi-Fi Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    No More Wi-Fi Option: I need the Wi-Fi option quickly! Can you help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-more-wi-fi-option/05b41019-9456-4af7-a425-26b1b80d0d59
  9. Web Matrix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Matrix: My site using WebMatrix on Windows 10 doesn't run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-matrix/e46994a4-37c9-4b2b-abc1-0f41191c904c
  10. Adding more color options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding more color options: Windows 10 is great but one thing I miss from my old Vista system is the variety of colors you got in creating your theme and background. The 24 background colors we are given are not all I want. I must admit that I don't know how to work with the color and theme options to...