Windows 10: monitors are turning off when gaming

Discus and support monitors are turning off when gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; everytime i play something it cause my monitors to turn off after some time and i dont know whyI`ve already changed my PSU and cpu cooler to a water... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JUSTICE1777, Jul 16, 2023.

1. monitors are turning off when gaming

everytime i play something it cause my monitors to turn off after some time and i dont know whyI`ve already changed my PSU and cpu cooler to a water cooling system and the problem still existI was also testing my temps and my cpu has 84* max when gpu is 80*so im really confused because it never happened before

:)

JUSTICE1777, Jul 16, 2023

2. Windows 10 External Monitor only :: How to set Portrait orientation?

Thanks Elise,

I found more links which suggest

1. turn one of the monitor
    2. feedback to Microsoft
    Using Steps Recorder on Two monitors. (microsoft.com)

How to limit Problem Steps Recorder to single - Microsoft Community

I need assistance on both suggestions; how to

1. turn off laptop monitor?
    2. locate feedback hub on Cortana?
    My workaround is to use PowerPoint Screen Recorder but this need additional screen capture.

The reason for Screen Recorder is Windows 10 Mouse Cursor for Office Menu item disappear when select Screen Capture App. It is cumbersome to show Tech Support what is selected on Office App on captured screen...

Thanks Ahead!

panes-rubrics.0l_icloud.com, Jul 16, 2023
  3. Turn Off Xbox Game Monitoring

Hi,

Performance issues on your computer can be caused by several factors. Some apps running in the background while you use the computer may also cause the issue. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable
    unnecessary apps that runs in the background while you are using your computer.

Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab, click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If you are still experiencing the same issue, click this
    link
    and follow the steps to perform the solutions in resolving your issue.

We will appreciate if you can update us the results so if these solutions won't work, we will find another way to resolve your concern.

Loraine Mon, Jul 16, 2023
  4. Sasqui Win User

monitors are turning off when gaming

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 16, 2023
Thema:

monitors are turning off when gaming

1. monitors are turning off when gaming - Similar Threads - monitors are turning

2. monitors are turning off when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitors are turning off when gaming: everytime i play something it cause my monitors to turn off after some time and i dont know whyI`ve already changed my PSU and cpu cooler to a water cooling system and the problem still existI was also testing my temps and my cpu has 84* max when gpu is 80*so im really...
  3. monitors are turning off when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitors are turning off when gaming: everytime i play something it cause my monitors to turn off after some time and i dont know whyI`ve already changed my PSU and cpu cooler to a water cooling system and the problem still existI was also testing my temps and my cpu has 84* max when gpu is 80*so im really...
  4. Monitors turning off while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors turning off while playing game: Hello!So i have this problem, when i play PC Building Simulator my monitor just turns off after 6 min, but i can hear the sound and the fans and all other stuff is working, just monitors turning off. I have checked the temperature - GPU: 70 degrees, mby a bit more, CPU: 50...
  5. Monitors turning off while playing game

Monitors turning off while playing game: Hello!So i have this problem, when i play PC Building Simulator my monitor just turns off after 6 min, but i can hear the sound and the fans and all other stuff is working, just monitors turning off. I have checked the temperature - GPU: 70 degrees, mby a bit more, CPU: 50...
  6. 2nd laptop monitor turning off when the laptop turns off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd laptop monitor turning off when the laptop turns off: So,I have my laptop with a 2nd monitor, is there a way to set my 2nd monitor to turn off or on when the laptop turns off or on,basically, when I start turning on my laptop, my other 2nd monitor stays off, is there a way to make it turn on when I start my laptop, same with the...
  7. Secondary monitor turning off while gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Secondary monitor turning off while gaming: Hello. I got a second monitor today,a cheap one just so i can manage spotify,OBS and watch Twitch chat while streaming. The problem is the secondary monitor keeps turning off when i'm In-game... I tried everything making the secondary one my main one still turns off when i...
  8. pc blue screens when monitor turns off and on in middle of game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc blue screens when monitor turns off and on in middle of game: minidump - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlWXltwrYeL6lG9BonI9guSegTU5?e=6pvt7n https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-blue-screens-when-monitor-turns-off-and-on-in/007cf767-a46c-4324-96b6-adca2162bd14
  9. My monitor randomly turns off when I start a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor randomly turns off when I start a game.: Hello, so lately I have been experiencing an issue. When I start a game eg. League of Legends my monitor starts showing colored dots and turns off. Then after a few minutes my mouse and keyboard disconnects too but the PC is still running. I have updated all drivers and the...
  10. Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off

Webcam Turning off when monitor turns off: Hello, I am trying to record video from my webcam while my monitor is turned off but everytime i turn off my monitor, the webcam turns off aswell. How do I fix this issue?...