Windows 10: Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines

Discus and support Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was scrolling through YouTube and finding videos, all of a sudden my monitor had these weird striped lines and I don't know what I can do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sebastien Fermin, Sep 15, 2024 at 12:47 AM.

1. Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines

So I was scrolling through YouTube and finding videos, all of a sudden my monitor had these weird striped lines and I don't know what I can do to remove these lines. Please help me out as this is a recent monitor I've changed to as my previous one broke.I'd also like to add that the monitor menu is also affected.

:)

Sebastien Fermin, Sep 15, 2024 at 12:47 AM

2. weird pixel stripes on my monitor?

Today out of know where the stripes on my monitor came. I didnt touch the monitor or used it, it went like this is seconds. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have already tried turning the monitor and computer off and it didnt work. Help!

3. Weird lines on the monitor

Hi, all of a sudden my monitor (HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10) started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the resolution and everything is like before, nothing changed... It seems like it came with the last 22H2 update. So I started excluding some things:

-I connected a laptop with a HDMI to the HP monitor and everything work fine, no lines, so I guess no display issues

-I connected the assembled PC to another monitor using a HDMI cable (unfortunately it doesn't have Display Port), it works fine, no lines, the PC/GPU are working

-I connected the assembled PC to the HP display with a HDMI cable, still having the lines

-Changed all display ports, both in the GPU and in the monitor, still having the lines

-Changed display port cable, still having lines

-Updated GPU driver, still having issues

-Clean re install GPU drivers, same problem

-Uninstalled 22H2 update, no luck, same with installing again

What can I do?? i'm having the issue in the boot logo too, not only when windows is booted. I'm losing my mind, it's been weeks!

Thank you so much for your help.

4. Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines

Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor

Suddenly today one of my monitors started looking weird, with these subtle horizontal lines covering the entire screen, along with some weird color transitioning.

It's hard to describe and the picture doesn't help a lot since I'm taking a picture of a screen, but I tried my best you can see it kind of cuts the letters and the numbersz also the marker on the right is cut up into pieces, it's a lot more noticeable with the eye. On the second picture you can see the weird color transitioning.

I don't know what caused this, as it was working perfectly fine earlier today.

Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines [​IMG]

Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines [​IMG]

bernardoalgarte gameiro, Sep 15, 2024 at 12:49 AM
Thema:

Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines

1. Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines - Similar Threads - Monitor suddenly got

2. Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines: So I was scrolling through YouTube and finding videos, all of a sudden my monitor had these weird striped lines and I don't know what I can do to remove these lines. Please help me out as this is a recent monitor I've changed to as my previous one broke.I'd also like to add...
  3. Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor suddenly got weird striped lines: So I was scrolling through YouTube and finding videos, all of a sudden my monitor had these weird striped lines and I don't know what I can do to remove these lines. Please help me out as this is a recent monitor I've changed to as my previous one broke.I'd also like to add...
  4. weird pixel stripes on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird pixel stripes on my monitor?: Today out of know where the stripes on my monitor came. I didnt touch the monitor or used it, it went like this is seconds. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have already tried turning the monitor and computer off and it didnt work. Help!...
  5. weird pixel stripes on my monitor?

weird pixel stripes on my monitor?: Today out of know where the stripes on my monitor came. I didnt touch the monitor or used it, it went like this is seconds. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have already tried turning the monitor and computer off and it didnt work. Help!...
  6. weird pixel stripes on my monitor?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Weird lines on the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird lines on the monitor: Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the...
  8. Weird lines on the monitor

Weird lines on the monitor: Hi, all of a sudden my monitor HP Omen 25" 144hz using a display port connected to an assembled PC with NVIDIA 1660 running windows 10 started presenting weird subtle horizontal gray lines and I noticed almost like a drop in the video quality, I checked the settings for the...
  9. Weird lines on the monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor

Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor: Suddenly today one of my monitors started looking weird, with these subtle horizontal lines covering the entire screen, along with some weird color transitioning.It's hard to describe and the picture doesn't help a lot since I'm taking a picture of a screen, but I tried my...