Windows 10: Monitor stuck at 100 hz

Discus and support Monitor stuck at 100 hz in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My 165hz monitor changed and is now capped at 100hz I have 2 of the same monitors both 165hz and the second display or display 2 is at 165 while the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Garett Owens, Jun 6, 2024.

1. Monitor stuck at 100 hz

My 165hz monitor changed and is now capped at 100hz I have 2 of the same monitors both 165hz and the second display or display 2 is at 165 while the other is stuck at 100 I’ve tried switching them and the display 2 is the only one that can move up or down.

:)

Garett Owens, Jun 6, 2024

2. Windows locks hz to all monitors if animations

Upon further checking on your concern, this is a design limitation as Windows tries to sync both monitors. It treats both monitors as 1, thus it drops the FPS on the 144 HZ monitor.

We suggest that you can submit this issue using the feedback application on your computer.

Regards.

Jesebel Ova, Jun 6, 2024
  3. monitor hz

My TV is 60 Hz, when I connect it to the pc, Windows sets the Hz to 59.955 Hz, when it is set to 59.955 Hz, the colors become dull, when I manually set it to 60 Hz, the colors and the image become much clearer. What is the cause? Is it better to set it to 60 Hz?

(windows10 21h2)

ArminFlash, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Uditha Win User

Monitor stuck at 100 hz

Monitor - No Input Signal

So you are suggesting that in the event this cable goes for a six, I try out the HDMI port? Seems quite a tenable suggestion - I never thought of that!

Uditha, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Monitor stuck at 100 hz

1. Monitor stuck at 100 hz - Similar Threads - Monitor stuck 100

2. Monitor stuck at 100 hz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor stuck at 100 hz: My 165hz monitor changed and is now capped at 100hz I have 2 of the same monitors both 165hz and the second display or display 2 is at 165 while the other is stuck at 100 I’ve tried switching them and the display 2 is the only one that can move up or down....
  3. Monitor stuck at 100 hz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor stuck at 100 hz: My 165hz monitor changed and is now capped at 100hz I have 2 of the same monitors both 165hz and the second display or display 2 is at 165 while the other is stuck at 100 I’ve tried switching them and the display 2 is the only one that can move up or down....
  4. How to change monitor Hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change monitor Hz: Hi! So I have a monitor with 4K 60Hz, but when I connect my laptop to the monitor with HDMI it switches to 4K 30Hz, I checked my CPU, and it says that it supports 4K 30Hz max, is there a way around to make it support 4K 60Hz? Because I am pretty used to gaming with 60Hz and...
  5. monitor hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor hz: My TV is 60 Hz, when I connect it to the pc, Windows sets the Hz to 59.955 Hz, when it is set to 59.955 Hz, the colors become dull, when I manually set it to 60 Hz, the colors and the image become much clearer. What is the cause? Is it better to set it to 60 Hz?windows10 21h2...
  6. monitor hz

monitor hz: My TV is 60 Hz, when I connect it to the pc, Windows sets the Hz to 59.955 Hz, when it is set to 59.955 Hz, the colors become dull, when I manually set it to 60 Hz, the colors and the image become much clearer. What is the cause? Is it better to set it to 60 Hz?windows10 21h2...
  7. monitor hz

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Monitor Refresh Rate/Hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Refresh Rate/Hz: I got a really expensive monitor a few months ago and have kind of avoided a problem with changing the Hz. Now that I’m starting to notice it more, I figured it’s about time to get it fixed. Basically, whenever I try to change the refresh rate in settings, it says it had...
  9. Monitor Refresh Rate/Hz

Monitor Refresh Rate/Hz: I got a really expensive monitor a few months ago and have kind of avoided a problem with changing the Hz. Now that I’m starting to notice it more, I figured it’s about time to get it fixed. Basically, whenever I try to change the refresh rate in settings, it says it had...
  10. Monitor Refresh Rate/Hz

in Windows 10 Customization